Chapter 34|Siblings

Early update?! 😱

Asher's POV

Bianca kept a close distance with me as we moved through the barn in search of the exit that Michael said he and Jasmine found through the communicator.

I also kept a keen eye for Melody or Hades, whom I began to doubt even showed up.

"Light," I hear Bianca say from beside me.

I turned to her in shock because she actually spoke. Finally.

I followed her gaze and found bright light coming from a distance. We followed the light till we were greeted with the exit.

Without spending much time we sped through, our hands still linked.

Looking around no one was in sight, except from the dead body of a young guy. I took his rifle gun in replace of my smaller one and led Bianca to where all the cars waited.

Just as the cars where in sight so where the others. I fired bullets at some other assholes around, managing to hit them all easily and ran over to my bullet proof SUV that Blake already occupied as he waited for us.

My plan was to get Bianca home and deal with the rest of the war with everyone else.

I opened the back door for Bianca and she got in quickly. Just as I closed her door the faint sound of sirens reached my ears. I looked around and noticed police cars coming towards us.

"Fuck," I muttered and turn back forward. I raised my gun in the air and fired four times in a row, as a signal for us to retreat.

Nobody wasted much time after that, we all got into our cars and sped out of the area before we could get spotted.

"Who the fuck called the police?!" Blake exclaimed as he drove away from the warehouse.

"I have no idea," I reply, putting the large gun in my hands down; next to my feet.

I looked back at Bianca, she was staring out the window quietly, her eyes seemed droopy. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I watched her.

"I think they drugged her," I say.

"That explains her emotionless behavior," Blake says as he made a sharp turn, causing us to lean towards the right. He's driving at a very high speed, and so is everyone else because we're trying not to get caught.

"Where did you go? I barely saw you in there?" I ask him.

"I saw Melody," he says, making my eyes widen.

"And you didn't say anything?" I ask.

"She was already long gone in a car. She had her windows down so I only got a glimpse of her," he explains calmly, "I tried to get to her but she was too far away."

I let out a sigh and fall into my seat in defeat. "Well that's fucking great," I mumble to myself as I look out the window.

--

"How did it happen?" Clara asks, looking flustered as she joined us in the hospital waiting room.

Michael and Caleb are in very critical condition. It's been a few hours since the war, Bianca is back at home sleeping away the drug they gave her.

Shawn, Leo, Tobi Jasmine, Emilia and I have been here since they were admitted. Clara just joined us.

Blake is at the office addressing everything. I'm supposed to be there too but I just felt the need to be here.

"H-he saved my life," Shawn says, referring to Caleb.

"He saved mine," Jasmine says also, referencing to Michael.