I chuckle and turn to Hazel who nods at me with a small smile on her lips.

Without wasting much time I happily pick up a cake and take a bite of the chocolate goodness. Damn it was good.

"Not bad Hazel. This is amazing," I tell her and she blushes.

"Thank you," she grins. "Asher stop, you'll finish it all."

"Sure," Asher replies and takes one more cupcake before walking away from the island.

"Is it cupcakes I hear?" Leo sings while walking in and quickly snatches one, then another, and then two more.

"You're such a fucking cake vacuum," I hear Hazel mutter.

Seconds later the others join and before I could blink all the cupcakes were gone, coincidentally just as I had finished my first one.

And it was all chocolate... CHOCOLATE.

I feel so upset right now... I just-

I can't help but glare at Shawn and Leo who had like three cupcakes each and were eating them like their lives depended on it.

So unfair.

"Do you want mine?" A voice asks. I turn to my side and find Asher pointing an uneaten cupcake at me. "You can have it if you want," he says with a shrug.

A grin forms on my lips, "yes. Thanks," I tell him as accept the cake.

At this very moment, I knew he was the one. Not many people would sacrifice food for another.

Find someone like that ladies.

-

Hazel's POV

Today is the day we go into the night club, and based on what Blake and Shawn told me, I'll be meeting with my father.

They already warned me about making any stupid decisions like telling my father the truth about them.

It was an uncomfortable talk to have had with them. They threatened to kill me and seemed like it was nothing they haven't done before. I shivered at the thought.

Blake and Shawn looked like completely different people at that moment, I've only seen them as friendly and that dark side really scared me because I just don't want to know what's more to it.

I can't imagine what Asher would be like.

We all walked into the night club, Jasmine and Michael stayed together. Caleb and Emilia didn't come but Blake and Shawn did. Asher held Bianca protectively close to him while I stayed with Leo.

Honestly, mine and Leo's relationship isn't going very well at the moment. I don't know why but it just doesn't feel the same. Everything just seems a bit distant and it's killing me.

I really love Leo and I don't want what we have to end, but I don't know how much longer we can hold on.

This night club is obviously owned by someone rich, at least it looks like it is.

The club has men and women in expensive clothing littered around, strippers teasingly pole dancing, each of them had an individual stage with chairs circled around them. It is a large club with different open rooms around, with bars in each.

The air is cool and smells of spirits and expensive perfume. Music played loudly through the building, it is a bit hard to see because of the dimmed purple and blue lights illuminating the dark, but it's not impossible.

"I'll be leaving with you guys, we'll find your Father. The others will find our associate," Michael tells Leo and I. "Follow me," he instructs.

He leads us through the crowd of people and I try my best not to make eye contact with anyone but look as confident as I can. This isn't my first time in a club, but I just feel uncomfortable knowing so many bad people could be here.