"Eleanor, please!" Louis said in an exasperated voice. 

Zayn mocked her smirk, causing her to glare harder at us. She unwrapped her fingers and edged away from Louis, obviously surprised that he snapped at her. Niall, Zayn, and I glared back at her until we literally had to hold in our laughs.

Don't get me wrong, I was beyond upset that Rose was laying in a hospital bed, broken and unconscious. I just needed a laugh. My life was so full of crap at the moment, all the rumors, hate, and then this. It was as bad as it was good. But hey, nothing is perfect, right?

"I made it!" A voice said. We all looked up to a slightly wet Liam. We all just looked up at him until I said hi. He said hi back before sitting down next to Niall.

"What took you so long?" Niall asked him.

"The traffic is mental," Liam said. "It look my dad forever, especially since it's raining."

We all nodded as the deadly silence engulfed us once more. Louis continued to stare out of the window. There was no emotion painted on his face but his blue eyes were more defined and swimming in tears. I knew he was trying his best to hold them back and he was doing a pretty damn good job at it too.

"Are you guys here for Ms. Rosalynn Amberly?" A voice said. We all looked up at a man with black hair and hazel eyes. He had a blue scrubs and a pharmacy jacket on with a stethoscope hanging around his neck. I assumed he was the doctor. Louis shot up, concern now painted all over his face.

"Yes. How is she doing, doctor?"

"Unfortunately, she has lost more blood than we thought. She's in a bit of a coma but should wake up soon. If she doesn't, the damage is worse than we thought. She doesn't seem to have broken anything besides spraining her left wrist but has too many cuts and gashes to count. You can see her if you'd like. Room 154." The doctor explained. We all jumped, the female less enthusiastic than others, Louis practically running there.

"C'mon, c'mon," Louis muttered. "152..153...ah, 154!"

Louis pushed the door open, stopping dead in his tracks once he laid eyes on Rose. We all caught up, our breath taken away. But not in a good way. She was laying in bed, bandages covering half her body. There was a think white gauze wrapped around one of her wrists and it was placed promptly by her side. Her brown hair was still perfect under and she still managed to look like an angel.

We all slowly drifted inside except for Eleanor and Louis. Eleanor simply scoffed, fished for her keys, and left. Louis looked like he was too shocked to move, ever. Niall stood at the end of the bed, I knew how much he hated hospitals. Liam and Zayn flew to her right side as I went to her left.

"Oh my god," Liam murmured.

I could slowly feel the tears trying to push themselves up again but I refused to let them free. I would not cry, no matter how much pain it caused me to see her like this. And yes, this did cause me pain. Rose was the sweetest soul you would ever meet, why her? I spotted a stray hair on her forehead. I bit my hair, clamping my teeth hard on my bottom lip as I slowly moved the hair out of her face.

She looked like an angel. I couldn't help but feel like I was slowly losing her and it killed me inside. I remembered her eyes were the things that caught me eye. Some days, they were the most purest blue you'd ever see in your whole life. But other days, the were as green as the grass. I loved them.....but I couldn't love her.

"You guys..," Louis whimpered, making all of us look at him. He looked on the verge of tears, like he was about fall on his knees and break. It didn't help that his girlfriend just left. "Ca-can I have a minute alone with Rose?"

"Yeah, of course Lou," Zayn said. "C'mon lads."

I made sure to look at Lou good and hard before I left. I watched as he walked by her said, a pained expression taken on his face. His hands hovered over hers, almost like he was afraid to touch her. It was heartbreaking to see like this but I knew in my heart, I couldn't help him. He was in love and maybe so was I.

"Shut the door on your way out," Louis said. "Please."

Deep in my heart, I knew Louis loved more than I ever will. Let's just see what'll happen.