Chapter 20

Rosalynn Marie Amberly

My arms wrapped around Louis' torso as a few of their security guards loaded their belongings onto the bus. Their second show at the O2 in London was last night, meaning today was the day the actually leave. I spent almost fifteen minutes in the shower this morning, scrubbing my sking till it was pink and crying because I didn't want him to leave. 

"Can you play one other show at the O2?" I whimpered, burying my face into Louis' chest. Louis chuckled lightly before pressing a pair of soft lips into my hair. 

"I'm afraid not baby," He replied. My insides melted at the sound of the pet name, making me realize how much I was going to miss it when he was gone. 

"I'm gonna be all alone!" I whined. 

"You can go visit your dad," Louis suggested. I withdrew from his body immediately. Any mention of my dad got me angry and I could see Louis tense up from my reaction. 

"We don't speak of that man," I said, my voice low and dangerous. 

"Rosalynn, you are being absolutely ridiculous!" He retorted. I was aware of the use of my actual first name, and I didn't like it.

"You don't know how much he hurt me," I replied, my tone remaining the same. 

"And he's sorry Rosie. Everyone deserve a second chance," He said, his tone soft. "Paul, how long before we leave?" Louis shouted, grabbing hold of my wrist. I tried bending and wriggling it out but Louis had a strong hold of it. 

"About two hours!" Paul answered. "Why?"

"Perfect! Paul, Rose and I are going somewhere. We'll be back in plenty of time, promise!" Louis shouted again. My eyes widened. I knew exactly where he was taking me. 

"Alright, be careful!" Paul approved. Louis' smile widened as he pulled me in the direction of my car. I stopped midway. 

"I am not going to my father's house with you!" I shrieked. Louis smirked. 

"Who said we were going to your father's house?" He smirked and let go of my wrist, walking over to the car. I sighed before following in suit. 

                                                                         **

We pulled up to a dainty house. The mailbox read "Amberly" which was my father's last name. I turned to face Louis, an angry expression painted on my face. How could he do this? Why couldn't he respect my decision?

"You said we weren't coming here!" I cried. 

"I said who said we were coming here? I never said we weren't," Louis pointed out. I sighed, realizing he was right. "C'mon!" Louis climbed out of the car and I watched him walk to the passenger side. He held the door open, waiting for me to climb out. I didn't. 

"You cannot force me to get out of the car," I simply stated, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Wanna bet?" Louis smirked once more before clipping my seat belt out of the holder.

Using two fingers from each hand, Louis pinched my side. I made some sort of inhuman noise before jumping out of the car. Glaring at Louis, I walked up to the house with him. He rang the doorbell and seconds later, a young girl opened the door. I sighed slightley, she looked so much like me. Louis bent down so he was her level and my arms were still crossed against my chest. My expression softened when my eyes landed on my identical green one. 

"Hi sweetheart," Louis said softly. "Is your daddy home?" She nodded just as my father appeared. 

"Louis, Rose!" He exclaimed. My hands balled into fists, just seeing him made me angry. Louis stood up, at his appearance. "What are you two doing here?"

"I want to clear things up and rebuild a relationship," Louis announced as he grabbed my hand and we paraded in. My dad smiled tremendously before leading us to his family room. 

"Mr. Amberly-" Louis started.

"Jack,"

"Alright, Jack. Rose is going to be lonely when I'm gone on tour and I don't want that. I want her to stay here but she doesn't want that. I can't take her on tour so I want her to stay here, or at least visit. But she having trust issues and I just need you to reassure her that it's okay-"

I cut Louis off by a scream and falling to the floor as pain penetrated my system.

--

And that, ladies and gentelmen, was the end of Oath: A Louis Tomlinson Love Story. Sequel? You decide.