Chapter 4

Rosalynn Marie Amberly

I slid down the door, tears streaming down my face. I couldn't believe I said that but I don't regret it one bit. I had never given up on him, never once doubted him. But he threw me away like trash. Is that all I amounted to in his head, a piece of worthless trash?

I left a pair of arms caress my shaking body in their arms, their big hands clasping themselves on the small of my back. The small gesture brought immediate comfort in my weak body as I let loose of everything. I knew it was Harry, I had never felt safer in anyone's arm before besides Louis. He waited for me to cry everything I had out until I was just a mess in his arms. but for once, I didn't care.

"I am so sorry you had to see me like that," I muttered as I sat up. Harry shook his head before grabbing my hands in his.

"Don't be," He whispered, connecting his lips with my cheek.

---

Harry and I were laying down in my bed, snuggling. We hadn't done anything more than lay in my bed and watch movies, with a bit of talking here and there. Soon enough, our movie was done and we were met with complete silence. I almost thought Harry had fallen asleep before he spoke up.

"How you holding up?" Harry's deep yet soft voice asked. His legs were tangled with mine while his hands were wrapped around my waist. As for me, I was curled up against his chest, listening to his heart thump against his chest.

"Okay, I guess," I replied. I couldn't deny that they feeling of emptiness I had felt while Louis was on tour was back but much, much more stronger.

"Please don't lie to me Rose," Harry said. I sighed.

"I feel...empty," I could feel Harry nod but his curls brushing lightly against my neck. Letting out a small giggle, I could feel Harry sit up and look at me like I was insane yet he was smiling.

"What...was that?" Harry asked. My lips curled into a smile that I couldn't resist.

"It was your curls! They tickled me!" I accused. Harry let out chuckle.

"Yes, well, I like hearing you laugh, you know that?" Harry stated. I smiled.

"That's nice...oh no, what are you going to do?" I said, my facial expression contorting into one of pure horror.

"Oh, I dunno...," Harry replied before climbing on top of me and lightly scraping his fingernails on the skin stretched on my stomach.

Letting a out a piercing scream, I let out a 'Harry, stop!' and thend a long stream of giggles. We didn't stop until my face was redder than a tomato and I had let out a few 'I can't breathe!"'s. Harry collapsed beside me as we both tried to calm our breathing. A few long minutes later, Harry jumed up.

"I needa pee," Harry said before walking to the bathroom.

I smiled before shaking my head. A few seconds later, I heard a phone buzz. I looked at the empty space beside me, seeing Harry's phone glow brightly in the dark room. I didn't care until I realized the new message he had received was from Louis.

I knew it was none of my business but the curiosity overtook me. I picked up his phone and quickly unlocked it, already knowing the passcode by heart. I scanned over the simple message that only implied anything but good.

"We need to talk."

I quickly deleted conversation with Louis. I didn't know what I was doing but I didn't care. I threw the phone back beside me before looking up to see Harry standing in thre doorway.