Chapter 7

Harry Edward Styles

I was home, just relaxing until I get a call. I didn't know the number so I didn't proceed to pick up. I didn't really want to talk to anyone, unless they were Rose. I was tired and the time differences didn't help at all. That was until the number called again, I was forced to pick up. It could be something important for all that matters. 

"Hello?" I said, my usual deep voice raspier than usual because I was so tired. 

"Hello, is this Mr. Harry Styles?" The voice that spoke through was gruff and scary which startled me. I sat up, remembering every bad thing I've ever done.

"Uh, um, yes. Yes, it is," I replied. I could get in even more trouble for lying, if I was in any trouble at all. 

"This is the London Police Department, Chief Thomas Camper here. I called to inform you that you were the last one that Ms. Rosalynn Marie Amberly called. She has met with an accident, a head on collision with another car. The damage was pretty bad, if I do say so myself. Ms. Amberly has been sent to Royal London Hospital as she is dire need of medical attention,"

                                                                                         ***

I burst inside the hospital, a few stray tears rolling down my cheeks. I wiped them away as I approached the front desk. She eyed me oddly. Not the, "Oh my gosh, you're Harry Styles!" kind of looked. More of the "You're 18 for goodness sakes, man up!". I ignored it, I had grown accustomed to the different stares

"Rosa-Rosalynn Amberly," I stuttered. She typed the name onto the computer and waited for her information to pull up.

"Er, I'm sorry. Ms. Amberly isn't allowed visitors at this time since doctors are still with her. You can wait though, there are a few others for her as well," She said.

I groaned and ran a hand through my hair. I walked to the waiting room to find Lou, Zayn, Niall, and Eleanor there. The boys were quite close with her (including Liam) to be honest but why Eleanor? She was probably the reason why Rose was in the hospital in the first place, seeing the smirk painted on her face. Refraining from any snarky comments or impolite gestures, I just plopped myself in between Zayn and Niall.

"Any idea why the she-devil is here?" I muttered to both of them. 

"Nope but if she doesn't wipe that damn smirk off her face, I'll do it for her," Niall snarled. I looked at Niall in surprise. He isn't usually one to talk behind people's back.

"If Niall said it, you know it's true," Zayn muttered causing all of us to let out a small laugh. Eleanor glared at us before wrapping her long, snake-like fingers around Louis. Louis flinched and looked out the window, watching the unexpected rain batter down. 

"You know, Louis' BEST FRIEND is in the hospital," Eleanor said in her usual annoying voice. "And you three are supposed to be his best mates but instead you guys are laughing. Some friends you all are."