I narrowed my eyes at her them leaned forward. "Wanna make a bet?"

She chuckled them gasped as she remembered something,"My car,Ian."

Oohh... I'd also already forgotten. "I'll pick you up."

She pulled up that 'I DON'T THINK THAT'S A GOOD IDEA' face .

"It's not negotiable..." I started up my ride then added,"I'll pick you up,Bonbon." Before she could say anything I was gone.

When i got home, I found my mom waiting for me to arrive on the driveway.

"Ian Joshua Clarke!..."

There goes nothing...

"...you rode out on a bike? A bike?! You were almost killed by a car and you want to risk it with a bike?" She scolded as she waited for me to get off.

"I'm fine,mom." I said as i got off.

She stared at me then chuckled.

"What?" I asked as i took off the leather jacket.

"You're smiling?"

I didn't even notice i was smiling. "Yeah...why?"

"You look happy which is something you never do when you're around me." She finished as she smiled at me.

"Yeah,well. I guess Bonnie has a good effect on my mood." I walked to the door with her following behind me.

"Ian..."

I turned around to look at her." You know i want you to be safe,right?"

I pursed my lips before answering. "But not happy on my own terms,right?" I made my to bedroom and just laid awake.

Before I knew it i fell asleep and woke up pretty early. Took a shower,got dressed and went out in no time.

I parked outside Bonnie's house then called her.

"Ian?"

"Come out. I'm waiting. "

"Give me 8 minutes. I haven't even had breakfast. Have you?"

"I don't normally do breakfast."

"What?... you do know that's not healthy ?"

"Uhhm..."

"Come inside. I'll make you some cereal."

"I don't..."

"Ian,come inside. I won't ask you again."

I hung up the phone then walked over to her doorstep and rang the bell as i waited feeling quite weird. The door swung open and before me i saw Bonnie in her uniform with no blazer on for once.

"Come in." She said as she walked over to the  kitchen and I followed shortly behind her.

"Nice place."

"Thanks." She poured an amount of cereal in a bowl she had placed in front of me then passed me the milk."Here."

"Thank you." I poured a reasonable amount of milk then started eating along with her.

It was quiet but not awkwardly. Her house was so simply laid out...its really pretty... her mom came downstairs and kissed Bonnie's forehead.

"Morning... I'm Bridget."

I cleared my throat,"I-Ian Clarke."

"I've heared a lot. Definitely more good looking than how Bonnie had described you. Anywho...have a great day kids." She poured a glass of water then went upstairs.

"How did you describe me?" I asked.

She just simply chuckled and showed me the time on her phone." Eat up."

When we got to the school's parking... Amy and Ming were already waiting next to Bonnie's car.

We sat there for a moment without saying a word and as it got weird...she jumped out.

"Thank goodness,You're okay." I could hear Amy say as she let out a sigh of relief.

I got out of the car and grabbed my bag. "Hi Amy...Ming." I then walked over to the school's hallway where i found Maya and Zach standing against my locker...what now??

Maya hugged my torso as i stood staring at Zach awaiting whatever they had to say.

"I was thinking about your birthday party." Maya said as she let out a shriek then started rambling." I'm very much capable of making last minute arrangements...like decorations,snacks. I mean like this is our last year at this high school so we might as well party everytime we get a chance to..."

"I said a couple of games and a few beers that's it Maya." I cut off as i said kinda pissed ... my mood just changed all of a sudden.

I walked off to class and sat waiting for the teacher. And I'm sure the rest of my day won't be any more interesting than this.