Chapter Forty Nine

Chapter 49

(Harry's POV)

A few months ago I asked Sam out. We are going strong, but I'm on tour again. In a few days I will be with her again in Atlanta. Our concert is there and I can't wait!

"HARRY!"

"What Louis?"

"Look out of Sam okay?"

"Louis, I have been."

"I don't believe you,"

"LOUIS, FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP. SAM IS MINE, STOP THINKING SHE IS YOURS! YOU HAVE ELEANOR!"

For the past months Louis has been starting fights with me. I know he still has feelings for Sam, I totally respect that, but he is taking it too far.

I walk out of the hotel room and go towards the pool area. I can't go outside because of the fans. I call Sam because I really need to talk to her.

There is a small feeling inside me saying to break it with Sam, but I really like her. We are leaving to Atlanta tomorrow morning and I just wanted to hear Sam's voice one time before I see her in person.

"Sam?"

"Hey! I can't wait for you tomorrow!"

"Same! I have to talk to you about something important in person when I see you."

"Okay! See you soon!"

I hang up the call and make my way towards me and Louis' hotel room. I had to talk to him. This has been bugging me ever since Louis barged out of the room when Sam and I told them we were dating.

"Louis?"

"What?" He responded coldly.

"I need to talk to you about Sam."

"What is there to talk about?"

"Do you still like her? Please be honest with me, you're like a brother to me."

"No. I have Eleanor. I'm happy."

"I can tell you're lying Louis."

"Fine. Ever since I saw her at the meet and greet, I found the feelings I lost when I left her. Even when I was dating Hannah, I still didn't like her as much as I liked Sam. Possibly loved."

"I knew it Louis," I replied.

"Are you mad?" He asks.

"No. Honestly you guys are made for each other. But there is one thing I have to do Louis."

"What?"

"I need to break up with Sam."

"What? Why? She really likes you!"

"More than you? I don't think so. I don't want to effect your relationship. You guys need to be together. Rekindle your friendship"

"Harry, you are amazing."

"I know."

"Wait. There is one thing that's in the way.

"What?" He asks.

"You need to break up with Eleanor."

"I can't! I love her!"

"Do you really?"

Louis stopped for a minute to think and then walked out. I'm guessing to the other hotel room to sleep in. Guess I'll be sleeping alone.

If Louis really likes Sam, he needs to end Eleanor, before things get too serious.

It's now or never.

_______________________
ONE MORE CHAPTER BEFORE THE EPILOGUE! WOOOOOO