Chapter Six

Chapter 6

I tell my parents I'm going to the bathroom and text Louis to meet me outside. After five minutes of waiting, Louis finally comes.

"Sorry..Friends..Family..ya know" he says smiling.

"Haha I know...I'm really sorry I didn't go over to your house. I'm leaving tomorrow. Do you believe school starts in a week?" I reply.

"It's ok.. But I'm sad you're leaving tomorrow.. You haven't even seen the best of England. I hope we have lockers next to each others again! Your really fun to hang with!l

"Well, my flight doesn't start until 5:30.. So maybe you can show me the best part of England."

"Sure! I gave you my address so meet me at my house at 8 sharp!" he says laughing.

"Alright! I'll see you tomorrow.. I better go or else my parents will be thinking I'm sick or something!" I walk into the restaurant and finish up my plate, the whole time I'm thinking about tomorrow.

"Sam..." My mom says.

"Huh?...What?" I ask, I didn't pay attention to what she was saying, my mind was fixed on Louis.

"I said, are you done so we can travel back to the Hotel?"

"Oh yeah...um.. Yeah I'm good!" We walk out and I glance towards Louis and I wave goodbye. A small smile and a wave replies before he looks down and seconds later I get a text from him:

"See you tomorrow!"

I text back, "can't wait" and that was the last thing I say before I find myself sleeping in the backseat of my mom's car. These seats are not made for sleeping, they are rough and it will take hours before I fall asleep on these. As soon as we get back to our room, I go to my room and flip into my pajamas and head toward my bed. I begin to lay down on my pillow with my head up so I can see what I'm doing on my phone. I get a text from Louis and the whole night we talk about the most random things. We had a challenge to see who could stay up the longest and the results will be revealed tomorrow. He started telling me about tomorrow's plans. I would meet him at his house then his mom will drive us to the downtown England part and we would stay the whole day there until 4:30, when I have to leave. I actually stop regretting me coming to England. If I didn't go to England.. Would Louis still talk to me or no?

I end up falling asleep at 10 and Louis was still texting me, so I'm guessing he is wide awake. My dreams start crazy. Louis is in all of them and it doesn't seem crazy to me, I'm use to seeing him in my dreams.

Lily hasn't made one try at calling or texting me while I was in England, which sorta bugged me... A lot.

The next morning I rushed out the hotel room cleaned up and ready to leave. I get some toast from the buffet and walk out the door to Louis' house. I walk down the road and as soon as I got there I gazed at his house. It was huge! At least four floors and as I walk up the stones towards his front door, they are opened by Louis.

"Dad.. Lets go!" He screams down the hall.

Minutes later his dad walks out and shakes my hand. I introduce myself and walk towards the blue van. His dad asks me questions the whole time.

"So Sam.. How is Louis in school?...does he flirt?" He asks laughing.

"Dad.. You promised you wouldn't start this," Louis whines.

Start what? "Alright alright I'm sorry Sam. That was a too personal question...so what's your favorite color?"

"Haha Purple" I reply, Louis gives me the "I'm so sorry for my dad" look. I know what he means. My dad always tries to embarrass me around my friends.

After about five minutes of discussing the most random things we reach the heart of England. He drops us off at the Big Ben and I say my thanks and goodbyes. Louis waves to him as he drives away into the distance.

"So I'm guessing I won last night... To see who could stay up longest?" He giggles.

I let out a smile and say, "sure I guess. But I will beat you any day!"

"Alright we can't be competitive for sleeping. Lets start. This is Big Ben."

"I know that..." I say.

"We'll miss, then lets go inside."

"Louis we can't go inside... It's closed!"

"My dads friend works here to fix the clock and gears and stuff, he will let us in."

Louis walks up to this unfamiliar man, George. Seconds later Louis waves at me to come over.

"Alright we only have ten minutes until we have to leave the Big Ben okay?"

I nod and walk into the door Louis is holding for me. Steps, steps, and even more steps cover our view up. We take at least five minutes to get to the top. The view is amazing. I have to admit I have a small fear of heights. I hope I'm not showing my nervousness.

"Don't worry, I got you" Louis says as his hands meet mine. My mind is exploding and my heart is about to burst. But I know this is all going to change once school starts. From the greeting with a hug and eating lunch together.. It will all end. It will be just a small hi and bye and never talking to me. All these emotions get through me until he says, "what's wrong? You can tell me."