Chapter Forty Five

Chapter 45

(Sam's POV)

The concert was about to begin and I still can't believe I'm in front row. I sound like all these teens around me fangirling just because they are in the same room as One Direction.

Music started playing and the lights went out. Millions of screams covered the air. I feel like the only 19 almost 20 year old in here.

The boys walk on stage and I couldn't help but stare at Louis. It is still unbelievable how he became so famous.

"Good evening Atlanta!" Louis shouted.

"Louis didn't you live here before?" Liam asked as a thousand girls scream in excitement.

"Yes I did. I'm happy to be back!" He responded looking at me.

*****
It was now time for twitter questions so they gave the arena 5 minutes to tweet a question for them to answer. I took my phone out of my pocket and opened my twitter account. I typed in a question, made sure I tagged One Direction in it and turned off my phone.

"Alright! Question one is from Stacy in section 109....Who is your favorite member in the band?" Niall read.

"Myself!" Louis said.

"Louis, you can't choose yourself!" Liam shouted.

"Fine, then......HARRY!"

****
There was two questions that they would answer now because they had to continue on with singing.

"Question 19. From Alexis, What happened to Niall's 'Nialler' wrist band?!"

"Well, at the meet and greet I met this beautiful little girl named Hope. She is probably my #1 fan. Just kidding I love you all. Anyways, I gave her my bracelet so she can remember me, and I'll hopefully be able to see her again."

Hope started blushing and smiling like crazy because that was all about her. Niall came over towards us and carefully grabbed Hope and brought her on stage.

"This is Hope everybody!" Niall shouted.

The arena filled with screams again as Niall gave her a hug and a
piece of paper. The rest of the band gave her a hug before Louis handed her to me with a smile.

"My life is complete!" Hope screamed.

"What was that piece of paper he gave you?" I asked her.

She opened it up and handed it to me. Whoever wrote this did not have the best handwriting. It gave us a hotel name and room. That's it. There was a note on the bottom that said, "meet us tomorrow?"

I smiled at the thought and put the paper carefully in my bag. I can't loose it.

They finished the last question and then began playing more songs.

When the song, 'What Makes You Beautiful' came on, they walked over towards the mini stage in front of us and Louis took our side. Since he didn't have a solo in this song, he didn't sing as much, but he was a really good singer. Hope stuck out her hand for Louis to touch and so did everyone else. He held Hope's hand and winked at me before switching sides with Niall.

"Hope, will I see you tomorrow at the hotel?" He said loud enough so me and Hope only hear.

"Count on it," I responded for Hope.

"I'm Niall," he said sticking his hand out for me.

"Sam," I replied shaking his hand.

"Oh! You're the one Louis talks about all the time! Even before we met you today!" He responded.

What does he mean that Louis has talked about me all the time?

_______________________
New Year's Eve woot woot! Expect like 4839101 more updates today. TONIGHT I MAY NOT UPDATE AS MUCH CUZ I HAVE A FRIEND COMING OVER BUT COUNT ON THIS BOOK BEING DONE BEFORE MIDNIGHT!!