Chapter Seven

Chapter 7

I stare at Louis and think about what I'm going to say to him. I don't want to ruin our friendship though. Do I tell him how I feel? Do I just make up a lie? Or do I just leave? My heart is racing and my mind is turning to liquid. I can't decide. Louis just stares at me thinking nothing wrong, but inside I'm a complete mess. "I uhh... I don't know what's wrong right now really..." I reply. A concerned look appears in Louis' eyes. I try to look away but his irresistible blue eyes control me.

"Sam...you can tell me anything..you trust me right?"

I stare at him and don't respond. I still don't know what to say. I am almost about to just walk away and walk to the hotel and never talk to him again but he actually says I can tell him anything, maybe he does actually care about me. Come to think I am the only one he has seen this whole summer, so I bet he needs to talk to someone he sees almost everyday.

"Louis, I like you.. and the whole time at school I'm ignored by you, especially around Zach. I try to act like it doesn't matter but it does!" I say before I realize what I just said. This is the time to walk away. I grab my purse and start walking towards the stairs when Louis grabs my wrist and I'm force to look at him.

"Sam..I liked you since the day we met in 6th grade..I just ignored you because I thought you didn't like me. Zach has been talking about asking you out and I couldn't let that happen. Zach will control you and he's not nice behind closed doors. I'm not saying this just to say it"

"Louis...."

"No Sam.. I'm such a jerk for this. I should've talked to you. I'm such an idiot"

"Louis if anyone is a idiot it's me. I tried to get over this but when I saw you in England I knew that all that work is gone. I've liked you since I saw you for the first time"

"Sam.." Louis says. I look at him and he walks in to give me a hug. I can't control my emotions and literally almost cry. We stand here for literally minutes then the bell starts to ring. It's 9 o'clock. We break the hug and cover our ears and run down the flight of stairs. It was so loud my body was shaking the whole time. Once we get out of the Big Ben we test our hearing. It was terrible. We stand there for a few minutes to gather our hearing back together. Louis puts his arms on my shoulder and asks, "are you okay?!" While laughing.

"I'm fine, you?"

"I'm okay.. Lets go somewhere else,"

Louis grabs my bag and walks towards a pier. We walk down the steps and walk down the pier.

"Sorry about that at Big Ben.." he says.

"Haha it's okay. You can't control time."

"I like that.. You can't control time"

"Thanks? I guess"

"So right before the bell ruined our ears....we talked..." He says uncomfortable.

I pretend to tie my shoes and let him go ahead of me. Once he finally stops looking at me and starts walking I sneak up behind him and hug him from behind.

He screams and grabs my hands. He starts laughing as he pulls me over his back and I fall on the wooden pier. He pretends to trip and fall right next to me.

"I had a great time today Sam"

"Same.. I wish it wouldn't end"

"You could stay at my house?"

"Louis, I don't have any more clothes and plus school stars in three days"

"A: we can go shopping and B: three days.. I leave in two days. C'mon Sam! Ask your parents! Please it's better to be told no than to never ask"

"Fine...but can we at least enjoy the clouds for right now?"

"Of course, I rather stay like this, next to you, forever" Louis says with a smile.

Today was perfect. Louis and I fixed out problems and it feels so much better now. We are not technically together...we're only 8th graders. Maybe we could date? Who knows. The clouds and him are too much to handle right now. I just need to enjoy this.?