Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter 33

(Sam's POV)

*Beep Beep Beep*

I am a waken to the sound of my alarm...OH MY GOSH WE ARE GOING TO ENGLAND TODAY! It's 5:30 in the morning and Louis is picking me and the others up at 6:45 I think. Yesterday, we had a graduation party in the town hall and I am so tired. I thought back to yesterday....

*FLASHBACK*

We all took a party bus into this huge banquet hall that had a desert table with cheesecake, ice crem, and a chocolate fountain. There were many tables that can fit four people only at each. Stan, Lily, Louis and I sat at a table far in the back. We talked and ate our dinner until a slow song came on and Louis took my hand taking me to the dance floor. Louis brought me closer to him, his hands were on my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck.

"I love spending time with you," Louis says.

Instead of replying I just hugged him. We kept swaying back and forth until the song ended. It was the best time I have had in a while. We're too young to say we love eachother, but I know I like him more than anyone I ever had a crush on. 

The song finally ended and we walked back to our seats and began eating our cheesecake and icecream. I got up and went to hug Louis from behind. He jerked back in shock then began to hug me back.

"I can't wait to spend a few months with you in England," I said.

"Me too," he replied.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

I get into the shower making sure I do what I need to do. I finally get out and change into some skinny jeans, my converse, a random shirt and my hollister sweater. I decided to put my hair up in a pony tail since I don't want it all in my face during the plane ride. I grab my suitcase and check the time, 6:30 am. I didn't want to wake my mom so I wrote a note saying I would call her when I arrived in London and other boring stuff. I ran upstairs into my room and grabbed my phone, laptop, and earphones. When I looked out the front door, Louis' car was out in front. I grabbed my bag and walked to their car. 

Louis, the gentleman he was, got out of the car and helped me get my stuff into the back of his car. After we got the luggage into the back Louis hugs me saying ,"Morning love," and then walking into the passenger seat of the car. I sit in the back of the car and greet Ms. Tomlinson. Stan and Lily are already in the backseat. Now to the airport!

****

When we arrive at the airport, Louis' mom says her goodbyes and leaves. She gave us the keys to their house in London and that's where we are staying for the next month and a half! Once we get through what feels like hours of security checks, we get to the waiting area. Our plane should be called any minute hopefully.

"Flight 640 to London, England, your flight is now boarding."

We get up from our seats and show the lady our tickets and we walk into the plane. Louis of course is sitting next to me. Stan and Lily are a few rows behind, which I guess is good since I get alone time with Louis. 

One I am situated and have my pillow, I plug in my earphones to my phone and listen to music. We probably have three hours or so left until we are off this plane, so might as well sleep. I try closing my eyes, but I can't. I can never sleep on a plane, or a train, or even a car. 

"Sam?" I hear someone call my name.

"Yea?" I whisper.

"I'm bored."

"It's a plane Louis, everything is boring."

I moved my head onto Louis' shoulder and closed my eyes again. I need some sleep. I woke up way too early.

"Sam...don't fall asleep!"

"Why?" I ask.

"Then I won't get to talk to you."

"Louis I'm tired. We have one and a half months for you to talk to me everyday."

"Fine." Louis pouts.

Louis puts his arm around me as I close my eyes. I know it's safe in Louis' prescence that I can sleep.

****

"SAM WAKE UP WE ARE IN LONDON ENGLAND!" I hear Louis scream.

I open my eyes and stand up. I grab my pillow, phone and earphones and walk out behind them. We go to luggage claim and try to find our luggage. Louis, being the idiot he is, decided it would be funny to go on the luggage claim thing and ended up falling. All of us laughed instead of helping him up.

"Thanks for the help guys! Appreciate it!"

"No problem Lou!" I reply.

We make our way to the entrance and find a taxi driver that has 'Tomlinson' written on the paper. The Taxi driver was really nice. He kept asking questions about us and why we are here. Once we got to Louis' house, we grabbed our bags and payed the man for the ride.

"Thanks!" Stan said to the man.

The man tipped his hat in reply and drove off to his next 'mission'.

Louis already opened the door when I got in, so I went up to the old room I had last year and Louis grabbed the one right across from it again. Lily and Stan took the two out of three bedrooms downstairs, which was perfectly fine with me. 

"Alright, jet lag is going to happen within an hour so we can just rest tonight and do stuff tomorrow okay?" Louis asked me.

"Sure, perfectly fine with that," I reply.

We walked into the mini lounge upstairs and sat on the couch. We decided to watch 'High School Musical' like we did last year again. 

"I'm glad we are here," Louis said.

"Same.'

With Stan and Lily here, this is going to be a fun vacation.

_____________________________________________________________________________
OMG I DID LIKE 3 UPDATES IN ONE DAY. EXPECT LIKE MAYBE 2 AGAIN TOMORROW, BUT I HAVE VOLLEYBALL SO YEH. OKAY I THINK RIGHT NOW, THERE IS GOING TO BE 11 MORE CHAPTERS. THEN MY NEW STORY IS GOING TO START AND THEN I HAVE ANOTHER STORY I MIGHT START SOON TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND IT'S PRETTY LATE FOR ME. ACTUALLY I HAVE LIKE THREE STORIES PLANNED, BUT THE THIRD ONE I MIGHT NOT DO.....ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING AND STAY CLASSY :D