Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter 28

(Louis POV)

We got back from Wisconsin I think two days ago. It's the 29th of December and in two days is New Years Eve! I still haven't asked Sam to come over. Me and Stan decided to invite Lily, Jake, and Sam to my house and have a mini party-sleepover. Stan jumped when I metioned Lily.  I'm guessing Stan likes Lily. I realised just asking Sam isn't going to be enough. I am going to make her think we will have fun at the party. My parents gave me permission, but they won't be home. They said they would be out of town to visit my relatives. My siblings such as Lottie, Phoebe are going with them. Me and Fizzy are the only ones staying home, but Fizzy is going to her friend's house for New Years. Everyone going to my grandmas house is leaving tomorrow morning, so today is the last time I will see them. It's getting late right now and I'm walking down the stairs to go eat dinner. 

"Louis!" Lottie screams.

"Yea?"

"Why do you want to stay here for New Years?"

"I have friends coming over," I reply.

With that she just runs down towards the dining room. I walk in and we are having pasta! One of my favorite foods. I sit down and dig in. I haven't eaten all day. Sam hasn't texted me or called so I think I will call her after dinner. I need to find a creative way to ask her to my house for New Years...I am not waiting till the day of. Maybe I could write on a poster paper the invitation and tape it on her window. I could climb that tree! 

"Lou.."

"huh?"

"You were staring at the flowers..something wrong?"

"Oh no, sorry I was just tired...I am gonna head to bed! Night."

I give them all a kiss on the cheek and head upstairs. I grab my phone on my bed and dial Sam's number. She is probably eating dinner. Oh well.

"Louis?" she answers.

"Sam! Sorry was I bothering you?"

"No, I just woke up from a nap. Whats up?"

"Well we haven't talked since we said goodbye when you dropped me off."

"Jet lag, and plus the day after we came home, my dad came back. He was on jet lag for a whole day. Tonight my parents are leaving to visit my sick grandpa back in Florida. Me and Lily are having a sleep over tonight, so I have been busy."

"Oh. Sorry about your grandpa. My parents are leaving tomorrow morning to go see some relatives."

"You're leaving too?"

"No. Me and Stan are hanging out probably. I am going to be home alone for almost half a week. I like it!"

"Well I gotta go say bye to my parents, maybe we can hang out this week or something."

"Sure, bye Sam!"

"Bye!"

I hang up and run downstairs. She shouldn't have told me she was going to be home alone this week. Now she has no reason not to say yes about my party. I grab some construction paper and begin writing the poster. It's not going to be the best, but hey! Atleast I care about Sam. I begin writing the facts she needs to know about the party.

Where: Louis' House

When: New Years Eve

Why: PARRRRRRRTTTYYYYYY

Other: Sleepover...BRING SLEEPING BAG AND PILLOW

P.S.: INVITE LILY

I think I'm good! That took me ten minutes. It looks.....blank. I should add some details. I grab the glitter and begin throwing some on the paper. Once I finish 'glamorizing' as my sister would say, I grab the tape and head up to my room. I have to wait a little until they all good to bed. I'll say I'm going for a walk and run towards Sam's house. BALLOONS!!!! I forgot about them! I run towards the supply area in my room and find a balloon, why? I don't know. I tape the balloon on the poster and high five myself. Louis Tomlinson, you are the best person. I walk downstairs to see my family getting ready to head upstairs to their rooms.

"Louis, we are going to sleep okay? Go to sleep soon," my mom says.

"Okay, I'm going for a walk. I'll be back soon."

"Be safe!" Lottie screams.

Once they all close their rooms, I run up to mine and grab the poster and balloon. I walk outside and a rush of coldness hits me. I have to mentally remind myself where to go because I haven't been to her house in a while. I look like an idiot walking down the street with a balloon taped to a poster. That explains why cars slow down when they reach me. Luckily, I make it to Sam's house. Their dining room light is on so Sam must be eating. Her parents' car isn't here so they must have left already. I see Sam through the window and she is eating something. Good! I begin to climb the tree with the poster still in my hand. This tree is not my favorite tree in the world. All these sticks popping out and poking me. I accidentally cut my hand and silently scream. I make it to her balcony and hop on. Now, where should I put it so it won't blow away? The dog door! I carefully fold my paper to where it's able to fit into the hole. I shove the balloon into her room and push the paper in to. Perfect! She will see it and freak out. I hear footsteps coming so I carefully get in the tree and climb higher off the ground. 

"Louis?" she asks as she opens the door.

I don't say anything as I silently laugh at myself. This was so cool. She hasn't bothered to look at tree. She reads the note and grabs her phone. I pray she doesn't call me. If she does, my cover is blown.

"Lily?" she asks.

Phew...Thank God it wasn't me. She walks back in as she talks about my party. I climb slowly down the tree and make it down in under five minutes. My phone vibrates in my back pocket and I freak. I look around and I don't see her. I reach for my phone and check the message.

*Why did you send me this?*

*Send what?* I reply back.

*You know what I mean*

*I have no idea what you are talking about*

*I can see you on my front lawn.....*

With that, my eyes are wide open and I look around and can't see her. This is creepy. 

*No you don't......* I respond before running off.

_____________________________________________________________________________

BAM!!! CHAPTER 28 DONE! I can't wait for the movie to come out this weekend!! I am seeing it with my friends and I might cry. So I'm sitting in my closet listening to One Direction and 5SOS.... I organized my closet to where I have two bins next to eachother and I'm able to put a sleeping bag over them and grab a pillow and lay in there! You probably can't understand it, but yea! AM I THE ONLY ONE OBSESSED WITH STEAL MY GIRL......YEA? OKAY. I UNDERSTAND. BAIIIII!!!!