Chapter Forty Four

Chapter 44

(Sam's POV)

Today is a Saturday. I am going to see One Direction! I sound like Hope when I was driving her to the meet and greet. We are now waiting in line and we are at a 10 minute wait tops. Apparently you get 10 minutes in a room with One Direction and that's it. We are next.

"Sam..can you take a picture of me and Niall?" Hope asks.

"Of course!" I reply.

The people in front of us have been in there for about 8 minutes. I'm really nervous. What if Louis ignores me? Does he even remember me? My stomach starts to fill with butterflies for some reason. I feel like I can do anything. The security starts walking towards us and I literally want to barge into the door and hug Louis. I seem so desperate, but I miss Louis. I never expected him to make it this far. He never talked about becoming a singer much, just soccer.

"Ma'am, you can now enter," a security guard says to me and Hope.

Hope starts running towards the door and urges me to hurry up. The closer and closer I get to the door excitement takes over. A security guard opens the door and we are sprayed with silly string.

"Zayn! You were too early! You got Paul!" The boy with curly hair said.

"Sorry Paul, I still love you," Zayn said.

Hope ran up to Niall and hugged him. This poor guy is being suffocated by a little girl.

"I'm sorry. That's Hope and I'm Sam."

Louis instantly looked at me and stared in shock.

"Taper?" He asks.

"What?" I reply.

"Sam Taper? Is that your name?"

"Yea..hey Louis," I respond.

"SAM!!!!"

Louis runs over to me and hugs me to death. Literally there are like 7 billion Sams in this world and yet he thinks it's me.

"Lou, ya gonna tell us who this is?" Harry asks.

"Oh. Um. This is Sam. My girlfr- really close friend from middle and high school."

DID HE ALMOST SAY GIRLFRIEND? I could feel myself blushing a lot. I can't say I stopped liking Louis, because I haven't.

"Well we have like five minutes left.. Can we get pictures with you guys?" Hope asks.

The security guard took my phone and had Hope take pictures with each individual and then my turn with each individual, then all of us as a group. Louis ran towards the security and takes my phone and does something as I walk towards him to take it away.

"You're welcome," he says smiling at me.

I check my phone and see he added his new number and added the "💘🐦😘" emojis.

"I really need to talk to you Sam," Louis says in a serious tone.

"Okay, just text me a time we can hang out," I respond.

The security guard tells us we have to leave because there is one more person behind us. Louis gives me a hug and so do the others. Hope hugs Niall and almost cries when we have to leave.

"Here Princess, have this!" Niall says handing Hope a bracelet that has 'Nialler' on it.

Hope smiles in excitement has Niall puts that on her wrist as I smile. Hope and I walk out the door and make our way to the seating part of the stadium to find our seats. After about five minutes we find our seats.

Front row.

_______________________
I'm WATCHING THE PROPOSAL RN AND SERIOUSLY I LOVE IT. THE STORY MIGHT BE FINISHED TOMORROW! YAAS.