Chapter 56: Brad Davis.

"Petrol and toilets. Ten minutes!" Dimitri ordered, exiting the bus.

Flash was still live streaming.

"Flash Mob, this is what we doing out here-"

"Toilet, toilet, toilet. Which way to the toilet?" Mr. Dell said, frantically.

"Ten minutes everyone! Dimitri, where exactly are we?"

Mr. Harrington asked, Dimitri didn't respond.

"Okay, I'll figure it out. "

"Oh my gosh, it's so sick. It's beautiful. " Betty gasped.

Peter exited the bus before I did, but was stopped by Dimitri.

"What?"

Dimitri gestured to a building with an open door where a stern looking woman in all black was waiting. I gave the older man a look as Peter entered the building cautiously, not sure what to expect. I was talking with MJ as I heard the door opened and Brad entered.

"Sorry? Uh, I thought this was the bathroom. " I heard him say.

Peter's please were also audible from inside. I started making my way over as Brad took a picture. When he turned around he nearly ran into me.

"Delete the picture, Brad."

He raised his brow as he looked down at me, a smirk on his face.

"Or what?"

I shoved him backwards, making him stumble a little.

"I said delete it, Brad!"

Peter cut him off as he came out of the door, pulling up his trousers.

"Its not what it looks like, buddy!"

"You ruined my life, Brad, I will not let you do the same to him. Now delete it!"

Peter caught up to us, zipping up his pants as he did so.

"Hey, man, look, that's–"

"Look, Peter, I'm not here to judge your lifes choices, dude. If you wanna hook up with some random European chick on our school trip, thats on you." He replied.

"No, thats not what that was. Honestly."

"I can't pretend I didn't see what I just saw. I know you're trying to get with MJ. Its obvious. But I like her too. "

"Wait a minute. Hey, hey. You cannot show her that photo, dude. C'mon." Peter pleaded.

"I'm sorry, man. I have to. She deserves the truth."

He turned to walk back to the bus when I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back, ramming his body into the wall.

"You're not gonna show her that picture 'cause you're gonna delete it. Understood?"

Brad brought his face closer to mine, gritting his teeth.

"Make me."

"How about I tell her what really happened at Flash's party? I'm sure she'll definitely go for you then."

I felt a hand wrap around my bicep.

"Sof, just leave it, c'mon."

I let go of Brad's shirt and followed Peter back onto the bus.

______________________________

Peter looked to the back of the bus, where he saw Brad on his phone. He turned back, and pulled out EDITH.

"EDITH?"

"Hey! Um... there's this guy in my class who's cutting in on everything I wanna do with MJ-"

"Um... Brad Davis, he has a photo of me?"

"'Is he a target?' Um-"

My eyes widened as Peter peeked his head around the seat to look at Brad. He was on his phone, the picture with Peter and the agent clearly displayed alongside it. He looked over to MJ and then returned to his seated position.

"Yeah. He's a target, he's a target."

"Peter, what are you doing?!" I whisper shouted.

Peter looked surprised.

"Initiating what now?"

"EDITH-"

He looked at me with a panic in his eyes.

"What have you done?" I asked, not sure whether I wanted to know.

Peter pulled off the EDITH glasses in shock.

"Oh, my God-"

Once he removed the glasses Flash grabbed them, putting them on himself.

"Dope glasses, Parker. How'd you pay for these?"

"Flash, give them back." He begged.

"I'm really paying you a compliment-"

"Please give them back."

Peter panicked. The drone was inbound on the bus, travelling fast. Keeping his eyes on the drone at all times, Peter accidentally hit flash, rendering him unconscious. Peter's mouth forms an 'O' shape as he whispered an 'I'm so sorry' before grabbing the glasses off Flash's face and putting them on.

"EDITH don't kill Brad." He ordered.

"Did you just punch flash?" Sydney asked Peter in a sassy tone.

Peters brows furrowed in disgust.

"No!"

His eyes widened as he webbed the steering wheel of the bus, making it swerve to the right, the drone strike missing and hitting the side mirror.

"Oh, look out!"

Mr. Dell warned, everyone falling to the right side of the bus as it swerved to the left and back to he right in an 'S' shape.

"Hey, This is not an autobahn!"

Peter shot up.

"EDITH?"

He touched the side of his face to find the glasses were gone. he looked around to find them lying on the steps of the bus. Hastily, he grabbed them as EDITH connected the second strike.

"Peter, plant your fanny and buckle up now!" Mr. Harrington yelled.

We shared a look before he swiftly pointed his finger at the window and rushed out:

"Look at the baby mountain goats!"

"Baby mountain goats? " Mr. Harrington asked, completely forgetting about the swerving bus.

His eyes widened as he turned to look out the window. Everyone rushed over to the right of the bus, all desperately trying to see the goats. Peter leapt through the sunroof of the bus, forming his stereotypical Spider-Man pose as he shot webs at the oncoming drone, sticking it to a rock where it eventually cut loose and blew up. Within seconds Peter had returned to the inside of the bus.

"I don't see any mountain goats."

Mr. Harrington stated as everyone was back in their seats, looking at Peter weirdly.

"You missed them."

He gasped, hair all tossed and a complete mess.

"I know you think none of us have noticed, Peter-"

"What? "

He asked worriedly as I looked at him with the same worry.

"-But your new look, I love it."

Peter sighed in relief muttering a 'thanks' as Betty asked Ned:

"Right, babe?"

"Yeah, sophisticated, classy, very European."

Peter fell into the seat beside me as Ned carries on talking, relieved.

"That was a close one, Parker."

"Yeah-" He sighed.

"Too close."