I left not before telling them to lock the door from inside and that John(my brother) would be reaching in 30 minutes with his patner so to be ready to greet them by then.

They both nodded their heads and said "Goodbye to me"

-------------------------------------------------------------

John's Pov: I can't believe it's been so long since the last time I met cally.

I was really excited to meet her and that Guy she was dating. From what I heard from Marie he was a good guy and I was happy for them.

Finally Cally found the happiness that she deserved.

While driving towards Marie's house I held Harry's( my patner) hand tightly and smiled at him.

Since the time I told cally and Marie that I was Gay they have been nothing but pure supportive of my decision.

At first I was scared to get Marie's reaction but Cally being the angel she is convinced Marie to forgive me and I can't believe that little girl had been through soo much and I was not there for her. It brought tears to my eyes and I started wiping them.

Seeing my tears Harry held my Face and said " Hey listen to me it's not your fault don't blame yourself for not being there for her." Concentrate on being happy and how excited she would be to see you.

If you are thinking does Roberto know everything about cally then the answer is "Yes". I never hide anything from him. Infact we are soon planning on getting married that's the other reason why we wanna meet Marie and Cally.

Harry proposed to me during our trip and I said "Yes"

Hearing him say comforting words to me I said to him" What did I ever do to deserve you."
I love you my dear fiancee and You are right I should not overthink after which I kissed him passionately on the lips and held our hands together driving with my other hand.

Soon Harry put his head on my shoulder and said to me " He is scared "

" What if they don't like me?" He said to me.

I have never met them and your family's opinion matters a lot to me John.

I sighed and told him not to worry as my family was very cool and modern.

I told him they would absolutely love him and that I knew for a fact that convincing my parents would be hard considering their high expectations from me but they would just have to deal with it cause we are getting married whether they like it or not.

After our little talk, We were moving at a very slow pace and I got distracted for only 1 second to give him a kiss of reassurance when all of a sudden out of nowhere a car came at full speed from the opposite direction and banged into us.

Windows shattered and glass flied everywhere.

I hit my head onto the steering wheel pretty hard

"Help I shouted" Somebody help us!"

I coughed due to the amount of smoke coming out of everywhere also it looked that our car was about to catch fire.

I panicked and tried to move my arms but they were paining badly.

With a lot of difficulty I was able to move it and moved my neck to the right and that's when I saw an unconscious Harry.

"No no no I panicked" .

Nothing can happen to you.

"Please- Please God don't take him away from me. I love him soo much. " I started crying.

I tried to wake Harry up by hitting his face with my hands and continuously chanting for him to wake up.

I saw a big gash on his head and blood flowing out probably from hitting his head on the window pane.

"Please baby Don't do this to me please wake up."

I started coughing and did not know how my condition was all I cared about was Harry.

I started crying and tried to find a way to move out of the car.

That's when I heard loud sirens coming from the police car and the ambulance.

My vision was getting blurry due to blood loss but I did not leave Harry's hand I held onto him tightly.

From my semi- conscious state I could make out police officers trying to take us out of the car also stretchers coming our way.

"Sir if u can hear me, we are gonna take you out of the car."

"Can u please answer me." He said to us.

Looking at Harry one more time, I told them stutteringly holding onto my head with my other hand to first please take my fiancee out and then he would come out.

The man said to us that they were trying their best but seeing our condition our doors are jammed and they are trying to break them.

I started panicking more and realised we did not have time what if something happened to Harry.

"Nooo I can never let that happen", so in my semi conscious state I checked Harry's pulse to find it faint but still there which meant he was alive.

It had already been 20 minutes of them being in the tilted car and I thanked the heaven above for keeping harry alive.
But before I could make any other move e police officers were successful in taking harry out and they put him on the stretcher taking him to the ambulance.

Seeing that we were safe now I sighed in relief and when the officers were successful in pulling me out too I started swaying on my feet and that's when my vision started going black and I fainted but the last thing I saw before I fainted was seeing our car go into flames and the last thought I had on my mind was that we were safe but at the same time still being worried about Harry's health.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you all are doing good.

Please stay safe and do proper social distancing also please do comment and press the star button below if u liked this chapter.

Let me know how you found our new couple" John and Robert." Aren't they absolutely adorable?

Their love compelled me to add their part.

Lots of suspence and love coming up further. So don't go anywhere.

I will see you guys super soon. ❤️

Lots of love
caree_96
-------------------------------------------------------------