Chapter Twenty six. Another time. (The End)

Are you ready to roll? Thank you very much for reading this book, leaving your comments and voting!! Although Jo and Tom's story keeps on, don't forget to check out the sequel tonight ;)

Thank you again!

Tell me now, did you like it? And, what do you want or expect or gueess the sequel will be about?

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison mocked me all the way to the airport because of how I had been around Tom during the little holiday we had, she only got what she deserved as I made a parody of her around Georg, oh yes, Allison liked my friend very much and it wasn't only me who had noticed, even Gustav asked me if there was something going on between the two of them, as Georg kept talking to her and flying around her asking if she needed anything, making jokes and practically forgetting we were all there too.

"Okay, I'll tell you what, yes I like him." Allison admitted. "But he's just broken up with his girlfriend and I'm not gonna be his rebound." I laughed and we waited for our flight. "What about you and bad boy?"

She liked calling Tom "bad boy", for some reason.

"We're just taking it slow, I guess." I put Bora on my lap, she wasn't happy to fly. My poor little thing.

"He's scared, isn't he?" I shrugged. "I mean, come one, his parents divorced when he was very young and he's never really had a girlfriend. Give the boy a break!"

"You know, my parents are divorced too." I remarked.

"Yes, but you were older when it happened, right? At least your parents tried to give you a cool childhood with a family..."

"His step father did a great job at that, Al."

I started getting defensive, I knew the guys and their family and I strongly disagreed with Allison right now. She took a deep breath and stroke Bora's pointy ears.

"I just mean that you have a different perception of love than his. He's not so sensitive or...I don't know how to put it, Jo, he's just...this is new to him, and he's gonna fuck up at some point because he doesn't know what he's doing, so when he does that you gotta be ready to forgive him and help him so he doesn't fuck up again. Either that or forget about him..." I looked at her in surprise. "What? Georg told me some stuff, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Hey, don't okay me!" she punched my arm lightly.

The next few months were a little less awful, the guys were having fun on tour and Allison and I were doing great at work; we'd actually managed to get a couple of jobs together. It was really fun to get the chance to work with people you knew.

Even after some paintings were sent back from New York, since not all the paintings were sold I had more stuff to paint, like a small thing I did of Bora. I started feeling bad when mom said she wasn't coming to LA for my birthday, but I was okay with it. After all I'd made everyone spend so much money on planes for my failed wedding... I was happy to hear from dad though.

"You got something in the mail."

Allison mentioned as I opened the door for her right after I hung up the phone after talking to dad, he was having me for Christmas this year and I was happy to hear that he hadn't been calling Tom anymore, but he did make sure that everything was alright between us before saying his goodbyes.