Chapter Six. Wake me up.

Well, I've decided to wait a few more chapters to write this in someone's POV so until then this is the POV you're geting. What do you think? Leave a comment to tell me how can I improve the story!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, how're you doing?" Tom was calling. Jo smiled down at her literature book.

"I'm better. Had a funny encounter with a cold bath..." She mentioned, and Tom being Tom laughed before saying something stupid.

"My nipples would have turned into diamonds in no time!"

"Tom..." Jo tried not to picture it, but failed and laughed.

"You know what happens to the boy junk? No, that would have been torture for me." Jo laughed, blushing at the comment she mentioned that her mother was there the whole time. "What?! Your mother saw you naked in cold water! That's so Kink - twisted..."

"God no! I wasn't naked, you stupid cow!" Tom on the other end of the line forgot to picture the bath scene in his head as he heard the Spanish girl insult him in perfect German.

"You called me what?" despite the hoarse voice of her friend he wanted her to repeat herself.

"A stupid cow!" Jo yelled, happy that her mother wouldn't understand and her father wouldn't listen. "And it wasn't fun. I was on my underwear."

"That's a pretty mental image, you gave me." Jo blushed and tried to fix her mistake.

"But you have no idea what I wear as underwear." The boy chuckled on the other side.

"Bra and panties. I've seen enough to know." She pictured him smiling.

"Well, no." She said embarrassed, although it was what she wore; only she had a long sleeved thermal shirt over her bra.

"You wear thong, huh? Who would have known?" Tom teased, he really didn't picture his friend on any sort of underwear, and it was like trying to picture his own sister in the same way.

"That is not what I said." Jo kept her cool and changed the subject before making another mistake. "Have you packed?"

"I just finished, but Bill has a big mess and now I don't know where has my suitcase gone..." Tom looked around and saw his brother rummaging through a pile of clothes. "We leave tomorrow. I was just worried you might have been hospitalized or something."

"How thoughtful of you, Tom; dankeschön. Danke, dankeschön Tom!" She said.

"Bitteschön Jo..." he rolled his eyes. "You have no idea how annoying Georg got. He was so close to going over to your house."

"He what?" Jo's voice broke which made her friend aware of how sick she really was.

"He wanted to go see you. I don't know...If I didn't know him so well I'd say he-" The higher voice of Bill was heard on the background.

"Jo! I'm so glad you're okay! We missed you at English! But don't worry Heidi said she'd have your back while we're gone..." Bill kept on talking and when he felt like there was too much silence on the other side of the line he slowed down. "are you there?"

"Of course Bill, I'm just thinking of how successful you're gonna be." Bill allowed an 'awww' to escape his lips.

"You're too nice." Bill told her. "I'm making sure you're not wrong to say such things."

"Bill, you just have the talent. I've heard you and I'm a fan."

"No, you're our friend. Tom is getting so pissed at me for taking the phone from him. I'm still wondering how he's not so rude to you..." The boy pushed his hair away from his face.

"He is." The girl coughed loudly. "But he's kinda amusing and not too bad to be around."

Bill laughed at her comment and then it sounded like he had been hit with something.

"I have to go. Get well soon! Love you!"

"Yes Bill, love you too!" Bill handed his brother the phone again and got back to picking out his clothes, this was the one thing Tom could not stand, the mess his brother would always make in their room.

"Did he tell you?" Tom propped himself on the couch in his room and grabbed a book.

"What?"

"We're probably touring Germany after the record gets released." He paused to take a deep excited breath. "I don't think we're going to school anymore!"

Jo felt both; excitement and disappointment.

"Jo?"

Her mother knocked on her bedroom door calling her the same her friends always called her when they were over, it seemed so long since the last time she was called 'Josefina' with the Spanish sound for the J; she never liked it but she was named after her grandmother so she had had to suck it up since the first time she noticed how dull the name was.

"What is it mom?" Her mother mouthed the word 'dinner' and she nodded. "I'll be down in a sec."

"Is this some sort of indecorous proposition?" Tom said on the phone.

Jo wished she could slap him through the phone.

"No, I have to go. Have fun and call me if you can." She got up from her bed and put her stuff on the desk. "But most of all have fun."

"Next time you're coming with us." Jo smiled; it appeared surreal to her that her friends were making a record. "Promise me."

"I promise." Her mother yelled from the dining room and she got eager to end the call but felt like talking to Tom for another hour.

"That is not a promise! C'mon do it the right way."

"Ok, I promise I'll go with you the next time you make a record." The boy smiled and looked at his feet; he really wished they could bring her with them. "Tom I wish I could talk for another hour or two but I really have to go..."

"Don't worry, we'll talk later." He turned to Bill sitting on a suitcase and trying to close the zipper. "Take care."

"Bye Tom, love you!"

"Love you, thong girl!" Tom hung up on her as soon as the words were spoken.

"Tom!" Jo yelled at the phone before walking to the dining room dropping her phone on top of her books.

"Who were you talking to?" Her mother asked.

"Just Tom..." she said.

"Is that the one you like?" her mother asked and her dad stopped cutting his meat and looked straight at his daughter.

"No. I do not like him, why do people keep saying that?" Her father kept eating with raised eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, you've grown so close in so little time...I figured there had to be something." Her mother apologized. "But you're right, I like Georg better, he has pretty hair."

"I know!" Jo agreed and her father dropped the utensils on the plate loudly.

"What are you two talking about? Boys don't have pretty hair."

"Daddy, you obviously haven't met Georg."