35 - Trouble, Again.

Rose was watching TV with a frown. It was an entertainment programme featuring an interview with V. The idol looked really happy. Being in love seems to agree with him, Rose thought bitterly. But not for long.

Rose was happy with the progress of her plan. It was going slower than she would like but it's almost complete. It wouldn't have been possible to prepare this if not for a unexpected help given by a likeminded friend.

Namjoon has always been a genius and the protection he has placed around V seems to be impenetrable, specially considering Jungkook's ability.

However, Rose found a tiny loophole that could be in her favour but the timing needs to be perfect. That is where her new friend came in to use. Rose dialled his number.

"Hi. It's Rose."

"I know. What can I do for you Rose?"

"Is everything going according to our plan?"

"You bet. Everything is set and ready to go. You just needs to focus on your part and I'll follow with mine without an issue."

"Ok. It'll be soon. I'll let you know when to start. Bye."

Rose cut the line and smiles to herself. This new friend has been really valuable. Rose has ofcause lied about why she needs his help but that's how she is. She will do whatever it needs to get what she want.

She has planned totally different set of treatments for V and Jungkook but she is sure to enjoy both of them. She hope she will have a chance to punish V inplace of his brother whom she hates wholeheartedly.

Things will be exciting pretty soon.

..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.

Taehyung was at his company with Namjoon. His stylist, Eunji wants to try a new colour on his hair as he has a performance in the evening.

"Noona I like it to be more Red." Taehyung was whining for the 10th time.

"No Tae, it'll look horrible with your suit. Let's go with Blue." Eunji replied with a sigh.

"Then let's change the suit. Can't we change the suit Joonie hyung?" Taehyung asked with a pout.

"You know we can't do that last minute Tae. Now stop being a brat and let her do her job." Namjoon replied without even looking up from his phone.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and a girl walked in.

"Sorry to disturb you Mr Namjoon but Mr Bang has requested you to come to his office." The girl said timidly.

"Mr Bang? What for?" Namjoon asked as he got up from his chair and followed the girl after giving a small nod to Taehyung.

"I don't know sir. He just wanted to tell you to be in his office and that he'll be there soon. Must be something important." The girl replied with a smile.

Namjoon reached the office but Bang PD was not there obviously and settled on a chair to wait.

After about few minutes, Taehyung heard a knock and someone was at the door again.

"Uh.. Mr V, Mr Hoseok asked you to come immediately. He said that there is a change in a choreography for this afternoon."

"What the hell?!!" Taehyung got up and followed the girl.

He hates last minute changes as it makes it difficult to concentrate properly. But he knows that Hobi hates it even more and if he's asking for a choreography change, that means it's absolutely unavoidable.

Taehyung noticed that they taking a route that'll lead outside and questions the girl.

"Are we going outside?"

"Ah.. yes. He's in the parking lot. Mr Namjoon should be there too." The girl answered without any hesitation.

Taehyung decides to call Hoseok anyway and when he takes phone out, the girl speaks again.

"I'm sorry if I'm being out of line, Mr V, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your engagement. I know I'm not supposed to say this but Mr Jungkook is even more handsome than you." The girl says with a shy smile.

Taehyung flips his phone in to his pocket again as a huge smile spreads through his face.

"Yeah?? I thinks so too." Taehyung replied and they were talking about Jungkook for the rest of the way. The girl seems to be fangirling on Jungkook which amused Taehyung greatly.

Taehyung didn't even realise when they reached the parking lot and looked around in suprise.

"Where's Hobi?" Taehyung asked cautiously.

But before he could get a reply, two hands grabbed him from behind and another one put a cloth over his mouth. The last thing he saw before he lost consciousness is a black van with heavily tinted windows coming to a halt in front of him.

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,..,

Namjoon has been waiting for about 15 minutes before his boss came in to the room.

"Oh hey Namjoon, just the man I wanted to see. Good that you are here. Listen, I had a conversation with the executive director of one of broadcasting companies and they want-"

"W-what did you s-say?" Namjoon stuttard.

"Well I was saying about a offer that I got for V, see-"

"No, about me being in here. D-didn't you asked me to come to your office?"

"Uhh... no. What's wrong?" Mr Bang looked confused where Namjoon looked  horrified.

"Oh my God!!" Namjoon ran out of the room in full speed with Bang PD trailing behind. He barged in to the makeup room only to see Taehyung's stylist sitting alone, looking at her phone.

"Eunji, W-where's Taehyung?" Namjoon asked with heavy breathing.

"Uhhh... Hobi wanted something so he went." Eunji replied with surprise.

"He's with Hobi? Ok then." Namjoon immediately called Hoseok's number.

"Yeah, I guess. I mean a girl came to call him out. The same one who came to get you actually." Eunji said looking at Namjoon uneasily.

Namjoon felt the phone drop from his hand as he looked at Eunji. Hoseok's voice was coming from the phone on the floor.

"Hello.. hello... Joonie are you there?!!"

Namjoon picked up the phone again and asked in a small voice.

"Hobi, i-is Tae w-with you?"

"Nope. Why? Is there any issue with choreography?"

Namjoon sat on the ground in despair and dialled another number. It's time to tell Jungkook that his boyfriend was kidnapped.