29 - A suprise.

Taehyung woke up in the morning in his boyfriend's arms. After an amazingly passionate and gentle love making, both of them fall asleep exhausted. It was a tiring day for both of them.

Although Jungkook slept while spooning Taehyung, their current position was a little different due to all the tossing and turning done in the night. Jungkook had his head buried in Taehyung's chest while the elder cradled his head.

Taehyung gave an affectionate kiss to the top of Jungkook's head before hugging him tighter. Taehyung didn't even look at the clock as he had his schedule cleared for the entire day. Nor at his phone. Today's gonna be all about his Kookie.

Jungkook woke up as Taehyung tightened his hold. He stayed like that for a while, just enjoying the warmth of his boyfriend but then he could literally hear Taehyung thinking.

Jungkook raised his head just a little bit to look at Taehyung and saw that the elder was lost in deep thoughts. He nuzzled his head back in Taehyung's neck before speaking.

"H-hey, good morning baby."

"Good morning Kookie."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing." Taehyung replied.  "Everything."

Jungkook raised his head again, this time a little longer and Taehyung gave him a reassuring smile. Jungkook held his gaze for few seconds, trying to figure out if anything is wrong but elder's smile seems genuine so he let his head fall back again.

"Kookie...." Taehyung spoke after few minutes as he gently stroked the younger's hair.

"Hmmm...."

"Thank you."

"For what baby?"

"I-I..."

They have been dating long enough for Jungkook to notice when Taehyung becomes serious so he plopped himself onto his elbow to give the elder attention.

"What is it? What's bothering you Tae?" Jungkook asked gently as he pushed a strand of hair behind Taehyung's ear.

"It's not a b-bother. I was just t-thinking about u-us." Taehyung stuttard.

"What about us?" Jungkook pressed again gently.

Taehyung let put a long sigh before speaking and Jungkook listened without interrupting at all.

"It's just that I never thought I'll be able to find love Kookie. You know, with the industry I work in. I was scared of opening up my heart because ever since the beginning, everyone always seems to want something from me."

"People always approached me with an agenda of their own and I didn't want to play in to their games. Maybe some had honorable intentions but I wasn't able to tell the two types apart. It was always easier to not grow attachments at all."

"The scrutiny and watching eyes of the world does become little tiring after a while. Don't get me wrong, I love my career and I love the affection I get from people all over the world but it makes it really hard to find that special love. I mean I didn't think anyone would want to brave the world with me just for the sake of my love, unless they get something more in return too."

"I had honestly given up on love when you entered my life Kookie. I know you also saw me as V at the very beginning but soon it was just Taehyung. It's ok if the one you fell in love with was V because I know you love Kim Taehyung too."

"So I just wanted to say thank you for coming in to my life, thank you for making me experience what love is, and thank you for making my life so much happier by letting me be a part of your life. I love you Kookie, I love you so much."

Taehyung was slightly crying at the end of his little speech and Jungkook pulled the elder in to a tight hug.

"Shhh... don't cry baby." Jungkook whispered as he kept on rocking Taehyung back and forth in an attempt to calm the elder.

"Why is my baby so emotional so early in the morning, huh..?" Jungkook said and was replied with a loud huff from Taehyung.

"I love you too baby. So so much. I think I'm the fortunate one here because you chose me, and made my very ordinary life a extraordinary one. And no, the one I really fell in love with was not V. It's this amazing person, Kim Taehyung."

"I loved V just like everyone else in the world do. You are a star, loved, admired and fancied by many. But the real angel here is Taehyung, who held my hand and took me straight to heaven."

"And I'm sorry that I'm about to do this right now when I wanted to make it a really grand event because that's what you deserve. And definitely not when we are wearing nothing but tshirts and boxers. But really, what am I supposed do when you give such a speech as soon as you get up, making it literally impossible for me to wait even for another minute."

Taehyung watched in suprise as Jungkook hurriedly got up from the bed and went to the big cupboard. He opened up a small compartment in it and got a small box out.

Taehyung also got up from the bed as Jungkook got back near the bed but the younger held his shoulder gently and pushed down, making Taehyung sit on the bed. Jungkook then proceeds to keel in front of the elder and opened the little box he had in his hand.

A gleaming gold band stood proudly in the middle of a soft, white cushion. It had a single pink gem in a shape of a heart. It was simple, but Taehyung has never seen anything more beautiful in his life. Just like the person who was holding it.

"I'll do this again in a better setup if you want but please, I just can't wait anymore Tae."

Jungkook's eyes was overflowing with emotions as he looked at Taehyung with so much love.

"Kim Taehyung, I promise to love, protect and cherish you for the rest of my life. I will make each and every day of your life filled with love and happiness and never let you shed a single tear again, unless it's happy ones. Will you marry me?"

Taehyung let out a small sob before vigorously nodding his head.

"Yes."