14 - A Date. And Something More

It has been about 3 weeks after the Jin's incident and nothing else has happened ever since. Police has met with a dead end when they traced the licence plates to a bike which was reported stolen few months ago.

After pleading and pleading, Jin was able to get Namjoon's consent to remove the bodyguards assigned to him. Everyone concluded the intended target to be Taehyung and the protection around him was anyway tightened.

Since there hasn't been any other incident of the sort, all were returned back to their normal life.

Tomorrow marked to be the anniversary of Namjoon and Jin so Namjoon has planned for a multiple activities date. They were supposed to leave early and return very late.

And of course this lead Taehyung to plan a date of his own. Starting from a picnic lunch and then a movie, finishing off with dinner. Jungkook doesn't know this but Taehyung actually hoped something after dinner too.

As soon as NamJin couple left, Taehyung started the preparations. He's not much of a cook but he can make sandwiches and stuff which is why he opted for a picnic lunch.

Jungkook came around 11.00, which was the time given to him and was greeted by a very happy Taehyung. After exchanging the hellos and a very hot make out session, they went to the garden for their picnic.

Taehyung has already prepared a  place shaded by trees and they had a wonderful time, eating and enjoying each other's company.

"I love this Tae. Much better than going to a restaurant." Jungkook said as he was laying on a blanket, his head resting in Taehyung's lap.

"I know right. I feel like eating all my meals here but I'm sure Jin wouldn't let me." Taehyung replied while gently stroking the younger's hair.

"Eating here was good too. But I'm more happy about my pillow." Jungkook said teasingly which earned him a slap on the hand.

"What?!! It is the most softest, most squishy and most comfortable thing I've ever laid my head on." Jungkook looked at the elder who was blushing adorably.

"Enough with the complements. Shall we go inside for the movie?" Taehyung asked.

"Noooo. I wanna stay here. Too comfy" Jungkook was pouting like a kid.

Taehyung bend his head and whispered in to Jungkook's ear. "Well your comfy pillow will be there too. But your lips look bit lonely. Maybe you can find something to keep them company."

That made Jungkook got up immediately and they quickly cleared the place and collected the plates and other stuff to take back to the house.

"So what are we watching?" Jungkook asked as he sat down on the couch and made himself comfortable.

"There is this new sci-fi movie that I wanted to see. Set up is already done. You just have to play." Taehyung said while returning from inside house with a bowl of popcorn, drinks and a huge blanket.

Taehyung put the food and drinks on the table and snuggled in to his boyfriend's arms, covering them both with the blanket.

Before they started the movie, Taehyung found something to keep Jungkook's lips company as promised and it was with much difficulty that they eventually pulled apart and settled to watch the movie.

Halfway through the movie, Jungkook felt Taehyung's hand slowly going up and down on his thigh, under the blanket but the elder was not even looking at Jungkook. Taehyung seems to be totally interested in the movie but his hand kept on moving, going very close to Jungkook's member.

Very soon, Jungkook felt his pants getting tighten and he grabbed Taehyung's hand to stop his movement. He inched his mouth to Taehyung's face and whispered in to his ear.

"Baby you shouldn't do that if you want to watch the movie till end."

Taehyung gave a sly smile and pulled his hand back. They both averted their attention back to the movie but Taehyung knew that he successfully got the message across.

For now, he wanted to enjoy the warmth and affection of his boyfriend. He has plenty of time for other things after dinner.

Once the movie was over it was almost night time. Taehyung ordered pizza and till the food arrive, they played a game of overwatch.

To Taehyung's horror, he soon realised that the younger is absolutely brutal in the game. Luckily he was saved from the further humiliation by the arrival of food.

Once they had their dinner, they were sitting on the balcony, enjoying the night sky.

Taehyung was sitting infront of Jungkook, his back leaning on to Jungkook's chest and the younger was gently ruffling his hair.

"So today's your brother's anniversary?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I think Namjoon hyung has planned so many things. He goes way overboard sometimes." Taehyung replied with a shrug.

"And they will be back very late?" Jungkook ran his hand over Taehyung's arm, making the elder shiver as he understood the intention.

"Y-yes. V-very late." Taehyung's heart was pounding so fast.

"You know you were a very bad boy earlier, weren't you Taehyung?" Jungkook got up from his seat, making Taehyung get up too.

"I was?" Taehyung asked submissivly.

"Yes you were. Very bad." Jungkook cooed as he slowly walked backwards to Taehyung's room, pulling the elder by his hand.

"Then you should punish me." Taehyung pushed the room door closed with his foot and leaned on to it.

"Hmm... would you like me to punish you babyboy?" Jungkook gently pressed his body on to Taehyung, trapping the elder between his body and the door.

"Yes. Daddy." Taehyung whispered seductively.

Jungkook pulled back a bit to look at Taehyung's eyes for assurance. "You sure baby?"

There was no flirting in those words. It was pure consideration. Taehyung felt his heart soar at the gentleness of the younger boy. But he has already made his mind.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and walked over to the bed with a very slow pace. He stopped once they were standing near the edge of the bed and pulled the younger's hand to his mouth and planted a soft kiss there.

Taehyung let go of Jungkook's hand and got on to the bed. He slowly made himself lay on his back first and then raised his upper body with using his elbows.

Jungkook looked at the scene before him with a heat in his eyes. Taehyung looked like an innocent angel and Jungkook could barely wait to wreak him out of his mind. He only needs one word from the elder.

Finaly, Taehyung said the magic words.

"I'm ready daddy. Please take me. Make me yours."