15 - Scream My Name (M)

"I'm ready daddy. Please take me. Make me yours."

Jungkook didn't wait any longer as he also got on to the bed, hovering over Taehyung. He settled little to the side so that Taehyung will not be squashed with his weight.

Jungkook gently touched Taehyung's face, never taking his eyes off of him.

"You... uhmmm... gonna stare all night or are you gonna do something?" Taehyung whispered.

"Well I could definitely stare at you all night too but no, not today. Today I have something else in mind. Do you...ahem... have the necessary stuff?" Jungkook asked, making Taehyung blush and look away.

"There's lube in that drawer. And uhh.. condoms too, if you want." Taehyung said, pointing at the bedside cupboard .

"If I want? Would you rather if we don't use it?" Jungkook asked softly.

"Yeah. If that's ok with you." Taehyung replied.

"Sure baby, I don't mind either way." Jungkook slowly pulled Taehyung to a sitting position and removed his shirt.  His honey toned abs were beautiful.

Taehyung reached and removed Jungkook's tshirt and gasped at the six packs underneath.

"Like what you see baby?" Jungkook asked with a light chuckle.

"Oh yeah. From now on, you'll be removing your shirt as soon as you come here." Taehyung said teasingly.

"Maybe you should get my pants removed too." Jungkook guided the elder's hand to his pant button. "See what else I have to offer."

"Well, let's not delay anymore then." Taehyung flipped the younger on to his back and quickly unbuttoned his pants and removed it and then swiftly removed his own too.

They both couldn't believe how slow they were going. No ripping clothes like wild beasts, no thrashing their bodies in neediness. They were making sweet love, not crazy f***ing.

Jungkook flipped them over again and got rid of Taehyung's boxer, leaving and elder completely naked. His member was already semi hard. Jungkook got the lube out of the drawer and coated his fingers with it.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked for which Taehyung nodded his head confidently.

Jungkook slowly bend over to Taehyung's face and captured his lips in a passionate kiss while his hand glided to Taehyung's pink hole and slowly pushed a finger in.

Taehyung gasped in to the kiss and Jungkook used that opportunity to push his tongue inside. Taehyung was overwhelmed with pleasure as Jungkook rapidly move his finger in and out of Taehyung.

Then Jungkook detached their lips and moved his mouth near to Taehyung's ear.

"Two." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung felt his hole stretching more with two fingers. Jungkook kept on kissing and sucking Taehyung's neck and collarbone, making purple marks all over.

Jungkook slid further down on Taehyung's body and took one nipple bud in to his mouth. Taehyung was whimpering and distracted with the sensation of Jungkook's wet tongue on his nipple but still felt when the 3rd finger was pushed in.

The sweet assault on his body was too mach for Taehyung to take and he soon felt the heat gathering in his stomach.

"K-Kookie... please.. I-I'm getting c-close." Taehyung managed to get the words out with difficulty.

"Ok." Jungkook pulled back and removed his own boxer. He got some more lube and smeared it all over his length, coating evenly.

He aligned his member near Taehyung's hole and slowly pushed the tip in.