"I'm sorry Ms.Mills, are you insinuating that there will be a next time?" Emma asked jokingly.

"No I'm just helping fill your imagination." Regina says with a lighthearted laugh as they parked in front of the restaurant.

"Then I will make sure you get the best of the best," Emma says, opening the door for Regina.  

Regina walked through the doors and was greeted  by a low lighting restaurant with tables and booths for 2 and 4 with red table cloths and Regina immediately fell for the table cloths.

"I knew you would like those," Emma said with a laugh.

"What's so funny?" Regina demanded, "Your obsession with red" Emma said with a smirk.

"How would you know I have an obsession with the color red?" Regina asked looking at Emma.

"Because of the way you got excited just to see the color of the table cloths." Emma states.

Regina was quite surprised by how much Emma was paying attention to her actions, because when she did try dating guys they barely took notice of the small things she did but Emma is the opposite of what she's used to.

The waiter makes his way over to them and asks "Table for two?"

"Actually we booked the private section" Emma says "Were under the name Swan" she states and Regina watched his eyes widen.

"Miss.Swan sorry for the wait right this way" the waiter says.

"Don't worry about it" Emma says calmly as they make their way over to their table.

Emma and Regina got a table and the waiter pulled Regina's chair out "Miss.Mills" he said bowing slightly.

Regina sat down looking up at Emma to find her already looking at her with a smirk, "Is there a drink you would like to start off with?" the waiter asked, looking at Regina.

"Um I would like a glass of Red wine please" Regina says giving her order, Regina then looks over to Emma intentionally meeting her gaze. "I would like a lime margarita" Emma says "And would you give us both a glass of water to go with our ordered drinks?" Emma asked.

"Of course" the waiter comments before taking his leave.

"You told him to bow before me didn't you?" Regina asked, feeling a bit giddy at the idea of her and Emma being together.

"Of course I did, you will soon be mine and I want you to know when you are you will forever be my queen."

Emma explains taking Regina completely by surprise, "Is this some type of joke is someone putting you up to this?." Regina asked.

"Why do you think my feelings aren't real?" Emma asked her, answering her question with a question .

"Your words are just very passionate and we barely know each other" Regina explains with a look of confliction as uncertainty.

"Then how about we fix that shall we." Emma says with that charming smile, "My name is Emma Vivian Swan, my favorite color is green, I love the video game called Call Duty II it is my favorite game actually. I used to do a lot of sports in highschool till this day. I jog every morning, I love jeans and boots and leather jackets so if you see me in that every other day don't be surprised. Oh! I love bear claws made from Granny's Dinner not that far from here and my favorite color is green and not because of my eyes.

My favorite movie series is Harry Potter. I'm 25, I was a foster kid but adopted by two very nice and caring people who didn't believe in horrible people and my Birthday is November 13th." Emma explains giving Regina a lot of information.