But Emma didn't understand why People say she's a cut throat woman because at this moment she saw someone who had their heart broken and instead of healing she casted a wall around her heart that once was so open.

________________________________

Time Skip To Next Day Evening

(Did I just agree to go on a date?, why does it feel like my stomach is doing backflips?, should I cancel and make up some quick excuse, no that would be apsurd she's probably already on her way to take you out.)

Regina thoughts were all over the place trying to figure out things like why feelings from the past are trying to resurface.

Regina released a breath and brushed out the invisible wrinkles on her red pants suit, she walked to her vanity and got the Ruby earrings her father bought her for her last year birthday.

Regina finished putting on her back piece to her earring when the doorbell rang causing her heart to skip 3 beats.

Regina took in another breath before going down stairs to answer it.

Regina opened the door to be met by Emma in a black suit complimenting her red pantsuit, "You look very handsome this evening" Regina states getting lost in those confident green eyes.

"And you look as beautiful as ever Regina, Oh and these are for you" Emma says, giving Regina a banquet of white roses.

Regina gasps "How did you know?" Regina asked with a look of shock. 

"A gentleman never reveals their secrets" Emma says, and Regina couldn't help but laugh.

"You can wait inside," Regina says, gestures for Emma to step inside.

I left my purse upstairs and then I will be ready to go" Regina says as she steps aside so Emma could get in.

"Ok" Emma says as Regina heads upstairs retrieving her purse and adding on another layer of lipstick while laying the roses on her vanity. Regina grabbed her black phorda and started heading down the stairs putting everything on.

"Ready?" Emma asks Regina, "Yes" Regina says as Emma goes and opens the door for her, causing Regina to softly chuckle to herself.

"I will go start the car" Emma says as Regina locks the door. Regina turned around to be met with a yellow Mazda Miata Sport in her driveway along with Emma waiting on the passenger side for her.

"Are you serious?" Regina asked walking up to the car.

"As a heart attack" Emma said with a smirk, gesturing for Regina to get in so they could head to the restaurant.

Regina sighed as she elegantly got in the passenger seat, while Emma closed the door and made her way to the drivers side. "Out of all colors you picked yellow?" Regina asked Emma while putting her seatbelt on, "You don't like it?, I think the color fits me," Emma says with a grin.        

"No I think this car is a death trap" Regina states looking at the road.

"C'mon Regina live a little." Emma says with a laugh.

"Do I really have a choice in the matter?" Regina responds causing Emma to chuckle.

"So where are we going?" Regina questioned hating that she was being kept in the dark.

"To eat dinner" Emma says simply seeing how impatient the brunette was.

"To eat dinner where?" Regina asked.

"It's called the Dove, they are one hella of a place, their steak and broccoli with potatoes are too freaking die for, '' Emma says.

"Well then I guess you're going to have to introduce me to it sometime," Regina comments with a small smile.