Yoongi- Just Love (SMUT)

Your POV:
"Baby," I breathed, voice husky and hitched. I was on top, hovering over Yoongi who lied underneath me, whose hands were in my waist.

Yoongi levered himself up to pull me into a series of messy kisses, skilled hands grasping tighter into my brown locks. A spring from Yoongi's old mattress creaked under us, startling me. I pulled back a few centimeters and chuckled, red, raw lips brushing against Yoongi's, whose matched mine.

"Sorry." A silly smiled occupied my slender face. To this, Yoongi couldn't help but give in, a grin creeping up on his lips. 

"Yeah. C'mere, idiot."  And like that, our lips found each's again.

My lips parted slightly before I let out a long, shameless moan. It made a shiver run down Yoongi's spine, eyes dilating from being so turned on.

"Jagi, You're so perfect for me," Yoongi rasped, his large hands travelling up and down the sides of my  body, finally resting at the hips to clench. We would soon find numerous love marks on each other in the morning, but Yoongi never seemed to mind the purple blossoms I gave him.

Because he left just as many on my body. Running down my neck and collarbone were bitten tender. No, I never minded it at all. Rather that, I liked them. I liked seeing the evidence of the previous night when I awake the next morning tangled in Yoongi's arms, then quietly get up to study myself in the mirror. 

Gross.  Messy. And happy.

But feeling like eveything's so right. Content. 

It was always like that for us. We'd fuck each other dirty and souless, then wake up the next morning feeling invincibly happy and somewhat sore. And it wasn't just because we had amazing sex. 

It was because being able to crack your eyes open at dawn to the sight of your sleeping lover is one of the most beautiful things to see in the whole wide world.

"Ughhhh" I moaned as Yoongi buckled his hips in a thrust, my thighs trembling as he paced a rhythm inside me. Heavy breathing and the dirty, wet sounds of our cum indulced friction filling the room.

I open my eyes and stare at Yoongi breathing heavily and feeling so much pleasure as he thrusts into me.

Yoongi was so beautiful. I never wanted to look away. 

I wrapped my legs tighter around Yoongi's waist, fingers and nails digging harder, deeper into Yoongi's pale skin. Yoongi fasten his pace.

Yoongi's POV:
My legs felt like they were on fire, burning, but i wouldn't stop. Not now, not ever, when Y/n was looking up like this: pupils blown, brown hair in a tangled mess, sexy, and chest heaving heavily up and down.

Your POV:
"M-more, almost there," I huffed, eyes snapping shut, brows furrowing. "F-faster." 

Yoongi obliged. His fists clenched the white sheets by my head, whole bed shaking. I was getting close to cum. The coiling feeling in my lower stomach took over and made me release. As soon as I came Yoongi pulled out and came on my chest. I wanted to see Yoongi come, that perfect, pretty look on his face was all I craved. 

A beautiful art.

"Y-y/n", Yoongi whispered as he slowly goes down and kisses my lips.

Then, Yoongi collapsed onto you as his limbs gave out, head fuzzy and drained. Heavy pants still filled the room, comforting. The wet, stickiness of skin against skin only made the room hotter, but neither of us made attempts to ajust our position, already comfortable enough with each other.

"Heavy," I suddenly sneered. When Yoongi raised himself up to look down at my face, he found me cheekily smiling, He soon then returned a gummy smile. 

"Hey jagi, I love you. You know that?" Yoongi mused with a smirk, arms around my neck as he beamed up at his love. 

I nodded.  "Yeah. And I happen to love you more Yoongs."