Jimin- Amusement Park

"Jiiimmmmiiinnnn" You shout, yanking your weight back against your boyfriend, who stood as stiff as a board. He looks up at the speeding ride at the amusement park, with fear in his eyes.

The both of you had snaked a golden opportunity to hit up an amusement park in California, during a tour that you and BTS. It was a long-term group tour with far more free days available to you.

"What, (Y/N)?" Your boyfriend of two years says, looking down at you. You wore a 3-ringed black cap, a white tee, and high-waisted ripped skinny jeans. "I wanna go on that roller coaster," you say simply, pointing up at the red coaster as it slowly goes up and ready to make the biggest drop ever. It had so many turns and drops making Jimin even more scared to ride it.

"And I want to go win you a ton of stuffed animals. Funny, how our dreams begin to go seperate ways." Jimin says, interlacing your fingers with his.    He reaches up with his free hand, adjusting the black mask that obscured half of your face. You pout, blinking up at him.

You've never liked having to wear a mask when in public.    But being with an idol tends to have a couple downfalls.    "You're very poetic, Jimin." "You know I want to go on the roller coaster."     "Touché."  You grin, tightening your grasp on Jimin's hand. He squeezes it back, adjusting his white bucket hat.    He wanted to wear the black one to match your cap, but it was unavailable to him at the given moment.

"Awww is little baby Jimin scared to go on the roller coaster." Namjoon steps up behind the two of you and throws his arms lazily over Jimin's shoulder. Jimin glares at Namjoon, yelling out "I'm not scared, I just thought it would better to get my girlfriend some stuffed animals, instead of going on the roller coaster. And most of all I AM NOT LITTLE!!!!"

Namjoon started laughing. "Ok whatever you say Jimin." as he walks away to the other members.

You stare at Jimin feeling a bit guilty from pushing him to ride the coaster with you. "Jimin if you're scared we don't have to go on the roller coaster, we'll just go play some games at the booth."

"I'm not scared, and I'll show you that, let's go" he yelled out dragging me to the coaster.

Jimin's POV:

Hyung was making fun of me on how scared I was to ride the coaster that y/n wanted to go on. He knew that I tried to get out of it. I was mad and didn't want to feel weak. When y/n told me that I didn't have to go on the coaster with her becasue I was scared. I didn't want to lose my pride so I dragged her to the coaster.

As we were getting on my hand started to sweat and I was trembling in fear.

Your POV:

As I finished strapping myself in my seat, I noticed Jimin was sweating and trembling. "Jimin are you ok?" i asked. He looked at me and said "no." "Jimin if you were scared why did you go on then, I can tell the staff to get us off."

"No, it's fine I'll stay. I got on because Namjoon was making fun of me from being scared to go on this roller coaster and when you told me I didn't have to. I didn't want to feel weak and let down my pride" he softy said.

"Awwww Jimin, its ok to be scared. Just because you're a man doesn't mean you can't have fears." I said. I locked our hands together and softly stroked my thumb on his hand. "Everything is gonna be ok Jimin, and if you're scared just hug me and scream as loud as you want. I'll be right beside you."

Jimin cutely smiled and kissed my cheek saying, "thank you jagi." Soon we heard the announcement that the ride is starting. As we slowly started going up Jimin held my hand tightly.

"Jimin look at the view, it so pretty."

"It is pretty, just like you." I blushed at his comment but then soon my heart dropped and all I heard was screaming from Jimin as he held onto me tightly.

I started laughing when the turns and small drops came. When the ride came to an end Jimin was looking like a dead zombie. I asked if he was ok and then he screamed "let's go again!" I stared at him and started laughing. "Ok Jimin let's go on another ride." I smiled seeing him all excited to go on another ride. I guess his fear of roller coasters is gone.

A few rides later

He wraps his arms around your waist, trying to gather you as much as he could.    The two of you had just gotten off the sixth ride of that day, and over the course of them, you discovered Jimin's drastic distaste for fast-paced spinning that is out of his own control.

"I'm sorry," you say, your lips pressed against his jaw. He shivers at your touch, and the two of you embark on the journey towards the game booths.    "You'll let me shower you with stuffed animals now?" He asks hopefully.

"Definitely."     "I love you Jimin."

"I love you too, Y/n."