noah #1

𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝
✰ 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐱 ✰

» [loving is easy] «
༄ rex orange county ༄
0:00 ─〇───── 2:36
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

-ˏˋ 💐 ˎˊ-

My head hurts. A lot. Balancing a 9 to 5, college, and my Youtube channel is as stressful as it sounds. Then you throw family, monitization and all this other stuff to create a shitshow of stress and responsibilities. Noah's good at handling me, though. He has been for two years now. A lot of the weight was lifted as soon as we got together. He's a fucking saint, really.

My head feels as if it's splitting in two. My temples seem like they're getting pressed together as hard as possible until my head implodes. As the door seals shut behind me, I let out a exceedingly heavy sigh. I slip off each shoe sluggishly before walking towards the living room where a couch that seems profoundly comfortable sits. With one had being dragged down my own face, I pass the threshold that connects the hallway to the home of the television and comfortable furniture.

"Welcome home!" His voice after a long day is like angels from above singing just for me.

"Hi, bab-" I uncover my eyes. The smile on Noah's face is enough for my heart to melt into a worthless blob. Then my eyes drift to the bouquet of flowers, take out, stack of movies ready to be chosen from, and neon lights giving the room a soft pink glow.

"Happy anniversary!" His voice is soft, yet more excited than I would be able to handle if it weren't Noah.

My hand lifts off my mouth and to the side for a moment, allowing me to slip out a word. "Baby" My voice has a slight pout as my eyes struggles to withhold tears of happiness. My hand returns to its prior position as my hand goes to my stomach. "Why?" I let out a small giggle with my word as I walk towards him.

He drags on the word "because" for a few seconds until I'm right in front of him. "I love you." He hold out the bouquet full of f/c flowers. The smell wafts into my nose. Who knew eight letters, three syllables, three words, and a single gesture could cause millions of little butterflies? I look down at them, lightly wrapping my hands around the stems. With them in my hands, I look back up at my boyfriend who I would never trade in a million years.

"Baby, I love you," One hand slings over the back of his neck. "but you don't need to try this hard. Romance is dead anyways." A smirk plays at my lips. Noah hates it when I say that.

He smiles with a small chuckle as he slightly shakes his head and holds his eyes shut for a short moment. "Be quiet."

"It's true!" I'm able to speak out through my laughter.

The grin on his face is quite possibly the most adorable thing ever. "I really fucking love you."

My laughter halts as a content tilt sticks to my lips. "Then kiss me."

-ˏˋ 💐 ˎˊ-

heyyyyy i finally wrote a noah one! damn all these underrated bois not gettin enough love😔✌🏼also sorry i was gone for so long...i was busy simping over leonardo dicaprio :)
n i'm guessing you guys could tell by the note last time but my mental health has been shit recently but i'm happy to say it's getting better so thanks for all the comments, pm's, n stuff 🥺❤️

okay now for a follow up on that little storytime i told. so a few weeks ago we were on facetime. he told me that he had his phone taken away and he had to find his ipod and we used snapchat to ft. he told me that and goes "even when my mom took my phone away i knew i'd have to find some way to ft you" which was super sweet. so i was super tired and fell asleep super early and he told me today that he stayed on the call for like another two hours even when i was asleep. thanks for reading that if you did🥺🥺❤️
and now (a couple of weeks later sense i write these in advance) he called me and goes "did you know that.." and continued to go "uh..." for like a minute before his wifi cut out. he then told me that he'll ft me tomorrow when he's back at his mom's cuz the wifi is better and i'm sCaReD.

~ 1-800

published : August 11, 2020
words : 764