travis #2

𝟏 + 𝟏
✽ 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 ✽

˗ˏ 🍬 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

"Where the fuck did Y/n and Travis go?" Noah points out to his friends. The other two males look around for a moment before taking notice of the duo's sudden disappearance.

"Those fucking rats." Carson laughs.

Cooper smiles and guesses their location. "I'll bet you guys anything I know exactly where they are." He leads the rest of them into the predictable candy isle. A few feet away, Y/n climbs onto Travis's shoulders.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Noah sighs.

Y/n and Travis turn their heads to see a confused Cooper, Noah, and Carson. Y/n slowly takes a container of marshmallow fluff from the top shelf into her arms.

Together, they simply state their business.

"Two short people," Travis speaks.

"equals one Carson." Y/n completes.

Noah squints his eyes at the two idiots. "Get down before we get kicked out."

They both pout in the same tone. "Okay..."

Travis lets Y/n down while she still grips on the sweet treat. Not wanting to break their hearts, the other three let Travis and Y/n purchase the entire pot of marshmallow fluff.

It took a little more convincing to get them to not inhale the entire thing on the car ride home.

˗ˏ 🍬 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

reeeally short imagine but idk what else to do with this idea so here you go. an easy read🎫

~ 1-800

published : June 10, 2020
words : 243 (aka not a lot)