Chapter Two

"Stop it! You know I don't like it when people lie to me, even when they are joking." She laughed at me slightly.

"Adriana, I am not lying to you!" I clenched my eyes shut waiting for them to turn into the vibrant ice blue colour, which proudly belongs to my wolf. I opened my eyes to show her.

Her eyes widened and she gasped, throwing her hand over her mouth. I closed my eyes not wanting her to see anymore. When I opened my eyes she was standing in front of me with the biggest grin I have ever seen on her face, her eyes sparkled as if I was a big piece of chocolate cake.

"Mia omg, why have you never told me, this is amazing girl!" her voice was high and her face was ecstatic, she wrapped her arms around me as I sighed in relief. This was easier than initially thought.

"She actually accepts me, I can't believe it!" the voice in my head spoke. Otherwise known as Emily, my wolf.

I laughed in reply to Emily and pulled away from Adriana.

"So who else in this crappy school is like you? What can you do? Is a mate really how it is perceived in books and movies? How does one become a werewolf?" she spoke with extreme speed, that without my werewolf hearing I would not have heard one word.

I laughed "Woah! Slow down babe, too many questions, so little time. I am going to head to the bathroom then I will meet you in class, we can talk then, ok?" I smiled sweetly at her and walked away. When that girl is excited she is way too much to handle.

•Damon's POV•

I watched her as she walked out of the classroom, followed by Mr Baker, who walked into the class a few seconds later. If she thinks she can walk away from me, she's wrong. She will never say no to me, she will do everything I fucking say!

I sat in English for another fifteen minutes; I wasn't really listening to what Mr Baker was saying, all I knew was that he was reading a book. I was staring into space; my mind was all caught up in thoughts of my gorgeous mate Mia. I realised that I didn't know that much about her, really I didn't know anything about her except her name and that she is a werewolf.

"-mon." I heard someone say, I looked up to see everyone staring at me. Mr Baker stood tall in front of my desk, looking down at me, book in hand.

"What?" I snapped at him.

"Pay attention." If right on cue the bell went off signalling class was over. I put my books in my bag and ran out the door. I made my way down the corridor at a quick speed, girls eyes were stuck on me. It is beyond annoying! Why can't they leave me alone? I only have eyes for one girl and that's Mia. My eyes scanned the hallways searching for her, after scanning the hallway for a few seconds my eyes catch her walking out the main doors. Where the fuck does she think she is going? I ran down the corridor towards her.

"Mate is leaving!" My wolf Paul growled at me.

I finally reached her, grabbed her wrist and turned her around. She looks up at me and her eyes practically pop out of her sockets. She tries to wriggle her wrist out of my arm, in anger I tightened my grip and she squirms in pain.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going!" I shouted at her, staring right into her eyes.

•Mia's POV•

"Where the fuck do you think you are going!" he shouted at me, his eyes full of anger. He was squeezing my wrist so tight; honestly I think he stopped he blood flow.

"I-I-I..." Damn Mia, think of a god damn excuse! "I dont feel well, I was just going to go home." I stuttered, keeping my eyes on the ground. He really was an intimidating man.

"Oh really baby? You look absolutely fine to me. If you are so sick, you should come home with me." His tone was serious and I could feel his hand around my wrist shake, by the look on his face I'm guessing it was in anger.

This man made my heart beat faster, in two ways. He gave me butterflies but he made me extremely anxious and scared.

"I will go home by myself! Now let go of me you asshole!" I screamed in his face. Everyone was in class by now, so here I was, stuck in an empty car park with the mate I don't want.

"I will not let go of you. Let me make myself very clear dear Mia, you will never, ever say no to me again! You are my mate, get in the fucking car, you are coming with me!" he sneered and me, his fists clenched and I was absolutely terrified. His wolf was surfacing.

Petrified I spoke "I will not go anywhere with you!" I shrugged his hands off me.

"You are not my mate!" screaming at him he looked at me confused. Realisation hit him and he shook his head slowly, his eyes were changing into yellow. I have to get this over with "I reject", he cut me off by slamming his fist to my face.

Dark, perpetual, unconsciousness consumed me.

________________________________________

(Photo) Mia's House!