Chapter Thirteen

Mias POV

I sat there stunned as my dad took the file out of my hand and started reading it.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT" he screamed at the top of his lungs and it most defiantly brought me out of my daydream.

"What" I asked because I completely forgot everything I had just read.

"I knew Damon wasn't your mate, no one treats their mate like that" he said and I gasped.

Damons not my mate

Damons not my mate

Damons not my mate

I kept repeating that sentence over in my head, I don't have that dickhead as a mate.

"You completely forgot what you just read it this file didn't you" my dad asked shaking his head slightly as I nodded.

"Here read each line slowly and carefully and I will explain the ones you don't get as we go along" he said smiling

"NAME: Mia Petrova" I said loving the way Petrova rolled of my tongue.

"your undercover name is Spence so nobody knows who you are until the day of exception and Petrova is an original name nobody else has it in this world only our family, your grandparents had it, me and your mum have it and even your brother, so we all have to use a fake name because if someone found one person with the surname Petrova then they know the rest of their family has it too" my dad explained

"DOB: 1th April 1995, well I know that so no need to explain" I laughed

"PLACE OF BIRTH: Sofia in Bulgaria I know that to- wait what I WAS BORN IN BULGARIA I thought I was born here" this was way too much to take in for one day.

"You were born in a small cottage in Bulgaria so nobody would find you then we moved here one month after" my dad smiled lovingly.

"PARENTS: David Petrova and Alison Petrova" just thinking about my mom brought tears to my eyes "god I miss you so much" I said rubbing the paper were it said her name.

"I know we all do pumpkin" my dad said rubbing my shoulder.

After a moment I started reading again.

"ORIGIN: Bulgarian, obvious since I was born in Bulgaria" I smirked

"SPECIALITY: Doppelganger" I gasped "no daddy I don't want to be a doppelganger I don't want someone to need my blood to create hybrids please" I was shaking now I was so scared.

My daddy started laughing and I looked at him funnily.

"Pumpkin it's not like the doppelganger from your TV Show" he said still laughing.

I sighed with relief "what is it then" I asked

"You're a Petrova doppelganger you're the key to everything" he said slowly.

"What do you mean explain to me" I said annoyed he won't continue

"I can't say, that's something you have got to figure out on your own" he squeezed my hand smiling at me lovingly.

And I just nodded.

"MATE: Mason Houston, so you were right Damon aint my mate" I said softly shaking my head.

"Yes I just had a gut feeling" he smirked

"But why do I feel shocks when I touch him and his scent" I was so confused right now.

"The doings of a witch or warlock" he said averting his eyes around the room.

"Why is he doing it daddy"