Chapter Nineteen

It has been a week. A week since, I first seen Mason and since then I can't get him out of my head. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him, when I get out of here. I have been putting my plan into action over the past week.

I have been so passionate, caring, gentle, submissive and loving towards Damon over the past week, he is beginning to think I'm actually in love with him. I hoped that he would finally trust me enough to let me go out into the real world. I hoped he would or this was all for nothing.

DAVIDS POV

"There is an alpha here, he said Mia sent him, should we let me over the borders?" my beta Cody spoke to me from the doorway to my office. I stood from my chair "What's his name?" I ask in a stern voice, my mind instantly going into overdrive as this involved Mia.

"Mason." Cody says making my head snapped towards Cody, this couldn't be him, just couldn't. Was this the Mason named in Mias file?

"Let him in now." I shouted at Cody, I wanted to know what this man wanted. Did he know where my baby girl was? Within seconds a man appeared at my door, who I assumed was Mason.

"Come in." I tell him as I gestured to the seat in front of my desk. He walked inside and sat down. Without saying a word he pushed a piece of paper towards me.

I lifted the paper and read it aloud.

"As soon as you read this, get rid of it, destroy it, do whatever, just dont let anyone see it or find it.
Anyway to the point, Damon isn't my real mate as you know, he kidnapped me, he rapes me and abuses me all the time. He wants me to be his submissive.
I need you to contact my dad David Spence when you get out, tell him where I am.

Thank you"

So much anger and relief washed over my body as my jaw clenched. "Ok so here's what we're going to do!" I shout loudly.
_______________

(Photo) David's Office.