"I only can see him on your InstaStory. And he never talks! He even looks better in person!"

"Ok, ok!" Can you let him take a seat first?" Angela's voice appeared in the room.

Zhan who listen to their blabbering stared at Aliya in a daze.

Oh, shit! he comes...

"Zhan... There is sauce on your mouth...!" Aliya chuckled.

Zhan flinched. He wiped his mouth with his bare hand.

"Ish..! Don't use hand. Use napkin...!" said Aliya. She picked up the napkin and helped Zhan to wipe the sauce in the corner of his mouth.

Zhan stared at Aliya. She looked beautiful and cute. Her innocent look was mesmerizing. 

"Nah! No more!" Aliya said. He smiled at Zhan.

Zhan returned Aliya's smile.

"Thanks," he mumbled.

ALiya stared at him. She propped her chin on her hand. Zhan lowered his head shyly. And this sight made Aliya chuckled. She reached out her hand toward Zhan's and caressed Zhan's hand.

"You looked beautiful...!" complimented Aliya.

"No. You are beautiful...!" replied Zhan.

Aliya smiled. Zhan couldn't help but glance at the table where the group having the party. And he almost falls from the chair when he saw Yibo was staring at him. No, no... Their table. Zhan lowered his head with eyes kept glancing at Yibo.

On the other side, Angela busily interacted with her influencer fellows. But she felt uncomfortable since Yibo didn't want to join in their chit chat session even though her friends kept asking him to join. But Yibo remained stoned in his chair and never responded to them.

Until Angela caught that Yibo kept staring at one side. She trailed Yibo's eyes' direction. It was a table where Zhan and Aliya were. Jealousy crept up on her chest. She thought Yibo was staring at Aliya. She thought Yibo couldn't accept that Zhan took Aliya away from him.

"Babe! Wanna have some drinks?" asked Angela, passed a glass of wine in front of Yibo.

"No," Yibo shoved the glass away.

"or do you want to have your meal?" asked Angela again.

"I'm not hungry," replied Yibo without taking his eyes from Zhan's table. He even got up and started to walk away.

"Babe! Where...-" Angela halted. She followed Yibo, instead.

Yibo came to Aliya and Zhan's table. Angela tugged on his arm. Zhan and Aliya pretended to not see them.

Once he reached the table, Yibo cleared his throat. But the couple just ignored him.

"Hi, Zhan! Hi... Aliya!" angela greeted him since they ignored her boyfriend as if he was invisible.

Zhan looked up at Angela. he smiled at the girl.

"Hey, Ms. Yang...! what a coincidence...!" replied Zhan. He didn't spare a glance at Yibo.

"Wanna join us on our table?" asked Angela, gives them her offer.

"Oh!No. We're fine. we're comfortable here...!" said Aliya.

"Oh! Come on...! You can't always reject my offer, Aliya...!" Angela played the game.

"Oh? When did you ever ask me to join diner on your table? I can't remember. I'm sorry...!" said Aliya, following the game Angel tried to create.

"Aish! I always did! Now, come!  Move to the bigger table. Anyway, here is so dim...!" Angela reasoned.

"Don't you think it gives us a romantic vibe. Isn't it like that, Baby?' Aliya held Zhan's hand, signaled him to come along the game.

"Ah! Yeah... Very romantic. Make it easier for us to confess...!" said Zhan. He smiled at Yibo and Angela.

"Oh my Gosh! So now you both are dating!" Angela screamed, full of excitement.

Aliya smiled and nodded. She clasped her fingers with Zhan's. Angela looked overwhelmed by the fact that her rival is dating another guy now. So now she was less worried about Yibo who kept his eye on the other girl.

On the other side. Yibo was surprised by the news. He clenched his hands into fists. He stared at Zhan sharply. Zhan puckered his lips and then lowered his head.

"So let's celebrate your first date! Come to our table. We can do the double dates! Come! Aliya! COme! Zhan! come here!" ANgela pulled Zhan and Aliya's hand to join them. She was very happy that her insecurity was lifted.

To not being rude, Aliya and Zhan came with Angela to her community. Angela announced them as the new couple and asked them to congrats the couple.

Zhan felt uncomfortable, because he wasn't attracted with Aliya. His heart didn't go for her. He didn't know where it goes to. And this feeling made him agitated on his seat. He didn't get used to the crowd of those influencers. So, he whispered at Aliya, told her that he wanted to use the washroom.

"Do you know where it is?" asked Aliya, a little bit worried that Zhan might be lost in the big hotel.

"I can see the signboard...!" replied Zhan.

"Ohh... Ok. Give me a call if you need help...! said Aliya.

Zhan only smiled. Then he got up and walked out of the restaurant. Aliya watched him left. And she wasn't the only one who watched him left. 

Zhan was confused to find the washroom. He has to ask the hotel staff to give him the direction to the washroom. Finally, he asked the staff to send him there.

Zhan didn't want to pee or poo. He just wants to find a calm atmosphere. He didn't like to be in the crowd of those influencers which super noisy and talks high. He leaned on the sink table, looked at himself in the mirror. The washroom itself was empty. The last guy just left.

"Zhan... You don't love her. You only like her as a friend. Why did you say nonsense??' Zhan hissed, scolding himself in the mirror.

And why I feel irritated when Angela keeps clinging on him? Isn't she his girlfriend? Is it because he kissed you and make you have a boner a few days ago? Damn! Zhan! You are not homosexual! Stop thinking of that!

Zhan splashed the water into his face. He pulled the tissue paper under the Mirror and wiped his face dry.

"Need to lessen your tension?"

A male's voice presented in the room, made Zhan startled, and jumped back.