After a few seconds, the girl answered. "Tell me everyone's okay."

"Everyone's okay. We reached a deal with the people from that ship, and, by the way, the laser-comm's an open line, so they can hear every word we say."

"Nice to meet you. We're not bad people. We--" I heard Murphy say, speaking to Diyoza and her crew. Raven must've taken the walkie from him because his voice cut off. I just rolled my eyes, a small smile on my lips.

Bellamy rolled his eyes as he spoke. "Raven, keep him away from the radio."

"Copy that."

"Anyway, they know the rules, but just to be safe, Colonel Diyoza, here they are again. If anyone tries to get around your security, you pull the plug. If anyone does anything that wasn't agreed upon, you pull the plug, and if you don't hear from me every hour on the hour, you pull the plug."

I tilted my head slightly to the side as Raven spoke. "Is that all?"

"No. That's not all. Someone wants to say hello."

Bellamy had a smile on his face as he haded the walkie to Clarke, who spoke. "Raven, Murphy, it's really good to hear your voices."

"Clarke?" Raven asked with a slightly shaky voice. "I don't believe it."

"Jeez, and they call me the cockroach," Murphy commented.

Clarke let out a small laugh as she spoke again, "Hey, you guys just be careful up there, okay. We'll talk more once all this is over... I want to hear everything."

"Okay, but first..." Raven's voice broke slightly. "Thank you for saving our lives."

"I miss you both," Clarke admitted quietly just as Bellamy put a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"We got to go." The girl nodded and handed the walkie back to him. "Raven, stay safe. We'll talk soon."

"Yeh. Every hour on the hour."

°°°

I waited impatiently as Bellamy was lowered into the bunker. The miners had mined a large hole in the ground, right above the bunker, and set up a pulley system. Bellamy was the first to be lowered into the bunker. I followed soon after, and Clarke after me.

Around us, the rotunda was closed off by chain-link fences covered in an assortment of melee weapons, following the spiral staircase al the way to the top. A bunch of people stared down at us as I turned to Octavia, who was hugging Bellamy. She let go of her brother and walked toward Clarke and me. She had red face paint on her forehead, but as she came closer, I realized it wasn't facepaint; it was blood.

I pulled her into a quick hug, a small smile on my face before the girl turned to Clarke, grasping her arm. Clarke, Bellamy, and me exchanged concerned looks, thinking the same thing; what the hell happened here during those six years?

After a few minutes, Diyoza and one of her men, who I've learned is McCreary, came down into the bunker. They looked around the rotunda at everything.

"Who are they?" Octavia asked Bellamy.

Diyoza looked at the girl. "We're here to rescue you."

After a few seconds of silence, Octavia stepped forward. "Why are you armed?"

"O, O, it's okay," Bellamy said, stopping the girl. "We have an understanding."

"Before we get to that, where's my mom?" Clarke blurted. I looked at the girl.

"I'll take her to her mother," Indra said. She looked at me and I nodded. It's not exactly a secret that Clarke is my sister and Murphy is my brother. I followed Indra and Clarke. The woman led us through the bunker, stopping just outside a steel door. A buzzer sounded and the door opened, Indra walked inside.