✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨

Start from the beginning

'I've never seen so determined boy'

"Ok, I believe you. But if she shed a single tear, then I will take her back, understand?", I informed him. He understood my warning, "Understand, but you will be disappointed in the future, cause that's not going to be happened". I nodded.

'Let's see'

"Did you say, your mother name was Victoria Adams?", I heard mom who was behind of me. Noah said yes. Mom looked Noah closely and then called dad. "Reece, his mother name was Victoria Adams, and she was also kidnapped by his father's enemy just like Daric's wife", mom told dad.

Daric Adams was my college mate like Richard. But he was the mysterious and silent. Later we came to know he was involved with the mafia. But His family was honest mafia. They didn't do illegal businesses. His marriage was arranged marriage to another mafia's daughter. Many arranged marriage always ended with divorce, where their marriage was a great success.

"Wait a minute, you told me that your step mother tried to sell you after your mother's death", Amelia asked looking confused and surprised.

'What's going on?'

"About selling thing, that was true, but she wasn't my step mother. She was the wife of my mother's kidnapper. I lied about that. I thought you would leave me after hearing my true story", Noah explained. Noah was sorry for his lies.

"Noah, if you told me about that earlier, I would try to find your parents", Amelia said hugging Noah, who was crying on her shoulder. I felt proud of her. She added, "About leaving, I would never. When someone need my help, I would definitely help them, whether they are my enemies or friends or family or strangers".

"Dad, I think, we should call Adams. Daric deserves to know about Noah's existence", Logan advised. Everyone gave their approval, even Aries and Dahlia did. Dahlia was on the cloud hearing about Noah's parents. "Now, you have family, no one going to say bad things about you in the school", Dahlia said to Noah, making him smile.

'My baby princess is so kind'

Dad went to call Markus uncle, Markus Adams, Daric's father and my dad's best friend.

Mom went to the kitchen to cook desserts for her grandchildren. Logan, Sammy, Tessa and Michael was busy with Aries and Dahlia. Dominic was busy with my dear sister. Noah was busy with his mobile.

'Where is Amelia?'

"What are you doing, Damon?", I found Amelia in a guest room. "What are you doing here?", I asked her walking towards her. "Are you blind? Can't you see I'm busy?", She fired back.

'Please don't push me away'

"Listen Damon, I come back, because Dahlia and Aries need you. They need a father", she said shooting glares at me. "What about you? Don't you need me?", I asked wrapping my arms around her waist. She struggled to break free, but this time, I wasn't ready to lose her again.

"When I needed you, you pushed me away", she pinched my arm.

'I didn't... I told you to wait, but you didn't'

I hold her wrist and dragged out the room. She was trying hard to break free. I took her to my room, her room, our room.

I didn't forget to lock the room.

'I want some alone time with her'

"Are you became crazy, after marrying your dear Amelia?", She asked observing the walls. "No, after realising my mistakes", I said.

I walked forward to her. Her face was 2 inches away from me. My eyes fell on her lips. Those Pink lips which only belonged to me.

'I missed the feeling of them attached with mine"

"Your Amelia would be disappointed in you, if you kiss me", her voice was full of challenge.

'No! My Amelia will happy to be kissed by me'

I chuckled. "‘Kiss And Make Up’. Have you heard about this?", I asked. In return, she rolled her eyes. "Then I will let you know", saying, I let my lips to have hers.

I might have kissed many girls in the past. But I couldn't find this heavenly feeling, which I found against her lips.

She tried to hit me, but later gave up and kissed me back.

'I still have chance to make up everything... I will fix everything... I can't bare to lose you again'

I caressed her cheek. Her arms went around my neck, griping my hair.

I lifted her and encircled her legs wrapping around my waist.

'You are still light as feather, my Queen'

"Your Amelia will be disappointed with you", she replied panting for breath. I didn't loss this opportunity, and kissed her again.

'You're the addiction which I need'

"Who? Emilia Collins? She is now a waitress of a cafe and her family are behind the bars", I informed her after breaking the awesome kiss. She looked surprised, hearing my words.

"I punished them for hurt them", I again captured her lips. Her moans were unbearable. That made me, wanting you more.

"So dear wifey Amelia Collins Reed, thank you for giving me those gems", I again captured her lips with mine.

'Whoever hurt you or will hurt you, will pay the price'

Hello again!

Here new Chapter on Damon's Pov.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for your supports.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
&
SHARE!
THANK YOU
🖤❤️💚💙💜💛🧡

️  Love You & Purple You 💜

🎶 Playlist: Kiss & Make Up
(Blackpink & Dua Lipa)