The Question

Demi's POV

"Baby, look at me." She looked up at me and I could see all the pain in her eyes.

" Babygirl, talk to me. "

" You were right mom. I am just like how you were at 18. "

" Baby, what do you do? " I was terrified to hear the answer. She didn't tell me, but she took of her hoodie and sweat pants leaving her in a tank top and Nike pros. She turned around to face me. Her ribs were protruding out, along with her hip bones. She had scars on her stomach, healing cuts on her wrists and thighs.

Wilmer's POV

I decided to surprise Demi and Rylie by coming home early and watching horror movies. I didn't hear anything, but Demi's car was here and it was 3:45 so Rylie had to be home. I went upstairs and I saw Demi looking up at Rylie with sorrow in her eyes. I walked in not knowing what to expect. There she was. My babygirl obviously broken. She ran into my arms and cried. I knelt down she she could lay on me. Demi got up and put a blanket on Rylie. After 10 minutes, I decided to ask the girls if they wanted to watch a movie in the living room and they both gave me wide smiles. I love how when they smile their buttchinns stick out.

Rylie's POV

My parents and I went downstairs to watch a horror movie. My dad was the only one who was jumping at the scary parts. My head was on my mom's lap when she bent down and whispered in my ear, " Come upstairs with me. " I nodded and got up.

" We'll be right back babe. " my mom said to my dad.

Once we were upstairs, she got on her bed and patted the spot she wanted me to sit.

" Come here baby. " I jumped onto the spot and leaned my head on her shoulder.

" When did all this start babygirl? "