If Only

Rylie's POV

" I don't know what that is. Where did you find it?"

I knew exactly where it was, he must have found it when he got my sweat pants. I knew I should have hid it elsewhere.

" Ry, don't lie to me. I know you know what it is and I know you knew where it was."

" Ok, I do know what it is, it's a blade. As far as where you found it, I don't know." This is the best I've lied. I haven't stuttered once.

"Are you sure you don't know where it came from? I found it in your room." Emphasizing your.

" Its not mine if you're hinting that. I know better than to hurt myself. I know what happened to mom."

Wilmer's POV

I surprising believed her. She normally stuttered when she lied. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt. She was right. Demi and I both taught her not to harm herself. I was just curious as to why she had it.

"Well, I'm taking this, because you have no use for it. What I do want to know is, why do you have it?"

" I don't know, I didn't even know I had one."

"Mmmm"

I walked out to go throw it away.

Rylie's POV

I let out a sigh of relief when he left. I scurried to my mom's side holding her hand.

" I love you mom. I'm sorry I disappointed you. You were right. I am just like you. I'm sorry." I teared up, but I expectantly felt something out pressure on my hand.

I looked down and my mom was squeezing my hand.

"Someone! Come! She is waking up!"

Doctors and nurses ran in seeing if I telling the truth. They all checked her vitals and soon my dad came running into the room.

The doctors had said she was still I'm critical condition. She just had a spasm. It was however showing she would soon awaken.