Chapter Twenty Two.

Start from the beginning

It was too delicate, and Caleb wasn't made for that. He couldn't let himself break, and love would only bring heartbreaks and heartbreaks would destroy everything Caleb had worked for on years. Staying strong and sober. Focused. Guarding his heart. Safe.

Was Eddie worth risking it all?

Could he?

"If you say so," Caleb sighed and Eddie smiled.

____________________________

Eddie was preparing himself for work and thinking of Caleb, and that made him nervous. His feelings were just blossoming all the time. Every single time he looked at Caleb, his heart screamed and his skin got goosebumps. He was in love.

And he was nervous because he was way too impulsive. He had to hold his tongue to not spill it. He was nervous because he knew it was going to come out at any moment. He couldn't think about these stuff, he just felt them and talked. He wasn't afraid to be vulnerable, but he knew Caleb was different.

He knew their relationship was delicate.

He got out of the car and walked towards the building and then went to Nico's office. He wasn't planning on getting any job done today.

"Hello!" He screamed when he entered the room.

As usual, Tyler jumped.

And as usual, Nico glanced up at him calmly.

And as usual, Eddie smiled widely.

"How are you two doing?"

"Never been better." Nico said, smirking, and Tyler looked at him and blushed.

"I see you are finally official lovebirds."

"Eddie!" Tyler whispered, turning even redder, as Eddie threw himself in the couch.

"We are." Nico said, giving Eddie a knowing smirk.

"I love to see it." He said and smiled, happy to see Nico happy. And Tyler. Tyler had grown to be a good friend too. A very cute and little friend he wanted to protect at all costs. He couldn't wait for him and Caleb to meet. He just knew they would click.

He took his phone out and saw he had text from Caleb.

I don't know what to wear tonight, can I send you some pics so you choose?

**I mean, I don't know what to wear out of all my sexy clothes and secrets ;)**

Eddie smirked, remembering telling Caleb he was full of sexy clothes and secrets. He was. He looked at his friends to see that both of them were focused on their jobs, tipping on their laptops, not caring about what Eddie did. He leaned back into the couch and replied.

Please do send me.

Caleb saw the message and two minutes later Eddie recieved a mirror photo of Caleb in lace black panties and black long stockings with a text under it: Is this one too simple?

Eddie gulped at how gorgeous his body looked.

"Hello."

He was about to reply when he realized the two feet in front of him and he jumped when the man talked, dropping his phone. Luckily for him, the screen landed facing the floor. He looked up with a glare to find Gabriel. Asshole Gabriel. Worm God-Help-Us Gabriel smirking down at him.

"Something to hide in there, Eds?" He said, bending down to grab the phone. Eddie pushed him off and grabbed the phone himself.

"Fuck off." He growled and looked at Nico, who was watching them thoughtfully. "Nico, tell him to fuck off."