Chapter Seven.

Caleb climbed into the car and looked at Eddie, in the driving seat.

After dinner, they had walked around the mall for a little while and then they headed towards the car. Now Caleb was waiting to know what Eddie was thinking of doing next. He hoped it was having sex.

"Do you want me to drive you to your apartment?"

Caleb bit his lip and nodded. Eddie seemed to be thinking on something, but started driving. Caleb turned the radio on to let music ease his nerves. Because there he was, with the man that he couldn't stop thinking about, taking him home. And he wanted to invite him in.

After painfully long minutes, they finally arrived to his building. Eddie pulled over and looked at Caleb, who was staring out of the window.
He sighed and put his blank face on as he turned to him.

"Would you want, you know, to go in with me?" He asked, trying to sound indifferent. Truth is, he was dying for Eddie to say yes. He was dying for Eddie to touch him.

Eddie smirked and climbed out of the car.

"You lead the way, Pup."

Caleb visibly relaxed and climbed out of the car. Eddie locked the car and followed the smaller boy inside the building.

They got into the elevator.

"Floor 18? That's pretty high."

Caleb shrugged and looked at him. "Are you scared of heights?"

"Me? What? No." Eddie laughed. Caleb smirked.

"It's fine if you are, you know."

Eddie huffed. "Whatever."

Caleb got out of the elevator and leaded the way towards his apartment. He silently thanked himself for cleaning it up that morning. Usually, his place was a total mess. Now it was just messy.

But Eddie didn't seem to care about the apartment at all, because as long as they were both in, he pinned Caleb against the door.

Caleb's breath hitched and his lips parted softly. Eddie pressed his forehead into his and breathed out.

"Yes or no?" He whispered next to Caleb's ear.

Caleb breathed out and relaxed, wrapping his arms around Eddie's neck.

"Yes," He whispered. "Yes, ye-"

Eddie shut him up by kissing him roughly. Caleb moaned into his lips and let Eddie take complete control. He was the dominant one. And he was going to make him feel so good.

"Where's your room?" Eddie said after biting his cheek softly.

Caleb took his hand and lead them towards his room. When they arrived, Eddie didn't waste a minute. He grabbed Caleb and pulled him against the wall, kissing him. Caleb just surrended happily, letting him take complete dominance as he kissed his neck, his lips, his cheeks.

Every doubt, every worry, every insecurity dissapeared as he pulled him to the bed, as he kissed him, as he took his jacket off. Caleb just surrended to him.

Eddie was between Caleb's legs in the bed, kissing his neck.

"Off," Caleb breathed out. "Clothes off, please, Master."

Eddie didn't waste a minute and started taking their clothes off.

And he didn't waste a second to go down on him and kiss his most vulnerable part. Caleb opened up his legs for him. His soft whimpers and moans filled the room, and Eddie loved hearing them.

After a while, he started fingering him. Caleb just moaned louder.

"More," He asked. And Eddie gave it to him. Deeper, another finger, deeper, more kisses.

Then he reached up and started playing with his nipple with the hand that wasn't inside of him. Caleb groaned.

"You," He asked after a while. "I want you."

Eddie looked up at him.

"Do you have lube? And condoms?"

Caleb groaned loudly.

"I want you now. I don't care about that."

"I do. Do you have?"

Caleb groaned and sat up, making Eddie pull off from him, which made him whimper.
He reached to his nightstand table and threw the condoms and lube to Eddie, laying down again. He was too horny to sit up.

He didn't saw when Eddie put a condom on and covered himself on lube. He felt the cold liquid in his hole.

"Ready?"

"Just do it." He whimpered.
Eddie pulled himself in just on push. Caleb moaned loudly.

Eddie fucked him rough. When he bit his neck, Caleb had said, "Choke me."

He, of course, did as said. He choked the boy just rough enough so he could breathe but also feel the pressure as he thrusted deeply into him. Caleb's green eyes full of lust were Eddie's new favourite thing.

They reached their climax together, Caleb holding into Eddie's shoulders, and Eddie into Caleb's hips.

When he came, Caleb just layed there, satisfied and totally exhausted. Eddie had gotten up and came back from the bathroom with a towel to clean Caleb off. He didn't mind him as he snuggled under his sheets.

Once they were both cleaned, Eddie sat in the bed and looked at Caleb.

"Sleep here." Caleb yawned.

"Are you sure?"

"It's not big deal, it's just sleeping."

Eddie got under the covers and they both fell asleep without cuddling. Caleb was happy with that.