Chapter Fifteen.

Don't forget to check out Out Of The Woods, Nico & Tyler story :) & also feel free to comment anything you want, I'd love to read your feelings on the story. Enjoy!

___________________________

After giving Caleb the medication Eddie had bought, the boy had been different.

He felt more fragile— As if he was being careful with everything he said and did. And Eddie didn't know how to feel about that.

It had been a few days since their date, when Eddie gave him the medication. Caleb had gone stayed the night in Eddie's place, but he hadn't been close to him in his sleep and once he woke up, the boy was gone. They had been texting and Eddie had called him since then, and everything was great, but something was different on Caleb.

Eddie didn't know if it was that his walls were coming up or if they were coming down.

Now he was at work, and he couldn't focus. All he did was think of Caleb.

Tomorrow night he'd be taking him to a club. Not any club—of course, a BDSM club. He wasn't too fond of that place, but he wanted Caleb to know it. Maybe meet some Subs. Even if they weren't taking the Sub/Dom too seriously, he still wanted Caleb to know everything he could and to know about punishments, and what he wanted to try.

Caleb had been okay with it—He almost had sounded enthusiastic about it. So tomorrow he'd be picking him up, taking him to dinner and then to the club.

Without being able to focus on his job, he decided to go visit Nico. Nico and Tyler, his assistaint. A really cute boy who was now living with his best friend for money problems.

Eddie really liked Tyler, he was a good and beautiful boy. He knew Nico liked him as well, and not in the way he should like his assistaint. He was happy about it, Nico had been alone for a while now. He deserved to have someone, and Eddie approved Tyler.

He knocked before entering, something Nico had asked him to do.

He wondered if it was because Tyler and him were already doing things or if it was because he had scared the boy too many times. Yeah, because everytime he entered the office the way he was used to— without knocking and loudly, Tyler jumped.

He opened the door and saw Tyler in his little desk, and he had lost the spark he had the first time he met with him. He had big bags under his eyes and they were red, as if he spent the nights crying, not sleeping. Eddie hoped Nico was taking care of it.

He was sitting in his own desk, and he had a worried frown set in his face as he looked at Tyler that as soon as Eddie stepped in the room faded away.

"Hey," Eddie smiled. Tyler looked up and rubbed his eyes.

"Hi." He muttered with a little smile in his eyes.

"You should be working." Nico said.

"What a great way to greet me." Eddie said lazily as he threw himself in the couch Nico had in his office—Yes, it was a big office. He was the CEO, after all. And he was luxurious. "But answering you, I should be working, yes. But since when I do what I should do?"

Tyler giggled. Nico was about to scold Eddie, but when he saw Tyler laughing at him he ignored it. He sent a significant look to Nico, but he ignored that as well.

"I couldn't focus." Eddie finally said and Nico raised his eyebrows.

"Weird," He said sarcastically. Eddie just smiled at him.

"Why couldn't you focus?" Tyler had turned to face him and, apparently, decided that he'd talk to Eddie instead of working. Nico didn't seem to care.