Chapter Fourteen.

When Eddie woke up the next day, the memories of the night before came to his mind almost immediatly. He didn't know how, but the minute he had seen Caleb he had understood that something was wrong with him. He didn't know if it was his energy- Caleb didn't exactly had a positive energy. But something seemed off about him, and Eddie noticed. Maybe, after all, he knew him better than he thought.

What had suprised him was how Caleb let Eddie take care of him. He didn't complain or fight. That was new. Usually, the boy would fight him every step of the way. So maybe Caleb was also letting his walls down with him. He really hoped so. He liked the boy he knew, but he couldn't wait who the real Caleb was. Because he knew that under all that coldness and indifference was something else; something deeper, something more beautiful. He had proved it last night.

And now Eddie was waking up with Caleb sleeping in his chest. It was funny how pure and innocent he looked in his sleep. He found his heart skipping a beat when a little snore came out of Caleb's lip.

How cute.

Caleb wouldn't like to hear it, but he was cute. He could be adorable if he weren't so rude. He was small, and his smile was... it was just the most beautiful smile Eddie had ever seen. And sometimes, just sometimed, he blushed. Eddie could barely breathe when he blushed because he was just so cute. And his laugh... he didn't laugh often, no, but he had laughed sometimes with Eddie, and it was a heavenly sound.

Of course, he wasn't just cute. He was gorgeous. He was sexy. Anyone could see it. Anyone could see just how amazing Caleb was. He didn't understand how the boy hadn't gone out with anyone in years... Eddie wondered if what he had said in the park weeks ago was true. If Caleb really didn't have anyone. It just broke his heart.

He looked down at the sleeping boy and sighed. How could no one see the potential this boy had? He'd make an amazing friend, he was sure. And so far he was an amazing Sub. Or boyfriend.

He kissed the top of Caleb's head, and in his sleep, he snuggled closer to him, burying his face in his chest.

Freaking adorable.

He grabbed his phone and took pictures. He wouldn't tell Caleb about them, of course; he'd kill him. But he needed pictures of this sleepy adorable Caleb.

He couldn't help but wonder what had made him feel bad yesterday... and if he'd tell him.

He knew that his relationship with his father- Mr. Miller, wasn't exactly great. The first time he talked to Caleb he had mentioned his father had forgotten about him being a vegetarian. Like it was easy to forget. What an asshole.

This little boy was most likely pretty broken. Eddie wondered what he had gotten himself into-after Aiden, he wanted someone simple. And Caleb wasn't simple. But he didn't care. Sometimed plans changed. Sometimes people changed their minds. And Caleb... Caleb was worth the difficult parts. He might not know a lot about the boy, but he knew that.

He heard a soft groan and the boy in his chest stirred.

"Morning." Eddie smiled.

Caleb froze and opened his eyes. He looked up at Eddie and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry." He mumbled, blushing. That blush.

"What are you sorry for, Pup?"

He sat up and Caleb looked down, trying to hide his blush. Eddie took his chin in his hand and made him look up at him.

"You know, you're quite adorable when you sleep."

Caleb glared at him and Eddie chuckled.

"I'm not adorable."