Naya Rivera

This is about Naya Rivera, who will be loved and remembered. For those who don't know: Naya played Santana on Glee. She went missing at Lake Piru 5 days ago. Today, her body was found. I was absolutely gutted, despite the police's statement saying that they were not expecting to find her alive. Still, when I opened instagram and the first post read 'RIP Naya Rivera 1987-2020' I was shocked and devastated. However small, there was still hope. Until they found her body floating. I have never met her, but I'm still upset. Just how could this happen? They say she used her last strength to carry her son back on board. He said his mother lifted him out of the water onto the boat before going underwater and never resurfacing. My heart goes out to everyone❤🙏😔
I really loved to see the glee cast come together at Lake Piru, the day Naya was found. I can't even imagine how shattering and truly devastating july 13th must have been for them. I don't really know how to cope with such things, so I write about it. This chapter might expand when I feel like writing somethings down again. Last year it was Cameron Boyce who was so suddenly taken away from us and now it's Naya Rivera.

When I heard about Naya being missing I was brought down. I saw it on Instagram and immediately looked it up. Her son was found, alone on the boat she had rented. He was fine. Police believed that she had drowned. They searched for her until today.

July 13th. Cory Monteith his death day seven years ago. The police recovered a body today and later confirmed that it was indeed Naya. Naya and Cory were both too young to be taken away like this. It's unclear what happened to Naya, maybe she was swept in the current. Maybe not. Maybe we will never find out what really happened, but we will always remember. Naya supposedly died on July 8th, found on July 13th but I'm not sure. Different sites say different things. Tomorrow is not a promise. Enjoy every single day.

Sending love and prayers to Naya Rivera's family and friends. As for Cory Monteith. Truly devastating.

Take care of her for us, up there, Cory.

You will never be forgotten and I wish you could see the impact you had on so many lives.

Naya Rivera
Januari 12th 1987 - July 8th/13th 2020

Cory Monteith
May 11th 1982 - July 13th 2013

Rest In Peace❤