Proposal

Two chapters in one day!!!

This is a request from @dreamblackstar . The title says it all. It's a Y/N story so yeah I'm not the best at writing that so deal with it. Let's get started!!! BTW hope you like it.

This story occurs in the future if no one had find out about their secret.

Y/N POV
Five years. I've been in a relationship with the cutest boy ever for five years. I would like to make that six. Maybe you could guess the name of this guy. Let me give you a hint; his name is Chase. Chase Davenport. God I love him. Speaking of the devil. "Hey Y/N, what are doing? You look so... so... in peace," he says in search for words. "Nothing, actually I was thinking about a certain person," I tell him. "Oooh, should I be jealous?" I giggle, "No," I says temping. I lean in and kiss him, gently and with passion. He kisses back. Damn (ooh bad word) he's a good kisser.
"Break it up lovebirds!" Bree yells from the doorway. I let go of Chase's collar to look at her annoyed. "Love you two Y/N!" She yells before leaving the room. "If you were gonna leave in the first place, why did you break us up!" I yell back. I turn my head back to Chase to find him smirking at me evil. "Wha-" I can't even finish my word as he flips me over on the couch. He's now on top of me as I hear the door lock, he probably used his molecular kenesis to do it.
His lips gently touch mine and he kisses me wildly. I like this side of Chase, when je just looses up and ignores the rules. His hands find the bottem of my shirt while our tongues fight with each other.

Knok, Knok, knok!

Uhg!
"Chase? Why is the door locked?" Adam asks. "Yeah Chase why?" A sarcastic Leo asks. Chase groans and gets up. He opens the door and Adam and Leo walk in.
"Oh hey Y/N," Leo says innocently.
"What's Y/N doing here?" Adam questions. He gasps in realisation. "You were, you know, with Y/N!" He exclaims. I blush bright colours red and pink.
"Anyway, Davenport needs you in the Lab," Leo says and leaves the room along with Adam.

I feel like Chase has been hiding something from me lately. "I gotta go, but remember or date tonight!" Chase reminds me. Maybe his behavior has to do with tonight? I hope so because I really want to know what is going on with him.

The day goes on without any further events. I'm now sitting in the lab with the rest of the family.
The lab rats are training with Mr Davenport while I'm watching. Around a year after Chase and I started dating he told me about their bionics, with permission from Mr Davenport.
"That's it for today guys, good job," Mr Davenport says. The rats sit on the cyber desk with red sweated heads. "I'm gonna grab a shower," Chase says and they all get into their capsules. A couple of seconds later they walk back out, fully dressed and showered.
"I'm gonna get dressed too," I announce before leave the room. I have some clothes laying here since I practically live here.

I put on a Satan red strep less dress. It's till my knees. I know Chase absolutely loves this dress. I head back down stairs to see Chase waiting for me in a plaid blue shirt with black jeans, he looks really handsome. "Hey handsome," I greet him. "Hey beautiful," he says back. I giggle girly at his choice of words. He takes my hand and leads me to the top of the Davenport mansion.
"A picnic?" I ask when I see the setting on the roof. He nods proudly. "You like it?" He asks nervously. "Of course I do!" I exclaim and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles at me cutely.
He helps me to sit down and sits down as well. We talk for a while as he stand back up.

"Dear Y/N, I met you five years ago. I met you and I fell in love, I hope that goes for you too. Now, five years layer, I'm still madly in love with you. I can drown in your Y/E/C eyes. And whenever your Y/H/C dances in the wind I can't get my eyes off you. My point is, I can't imagine a life without you anymore, and I hope I don't have to. I want you to be the last thing I see when I go to sleep and the first thing when I wake up." He says and my eyes start to get watery.

"Y/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?" He asks. Tears come rolling down my cheeks as I slowly nod my head.
"Yes, Yes!" I exclaim happily. He puts the ring around my finger, it's a blue dimand with tiny little dimands around it. I throw my hands around his neck and kiss him passionated.
"I love you," he says once we part for air.
"I love you, too," I whisper in his ear.

Let's says we celebrated our engagement in style.

I'm sorry if it's a little short @dreamblackstar but I am on vacation so I don't have much time for writing. Hope you like it though.
Comments request if you like.