Unstable Soul (Beel x Female Demon reader)(Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Understood my Lord."

Lucifer hung up, and became furious. "What happened?" Asked Asmo.

"I'm going to find Belphie. I know what he's planning on doing." Said Lucifer angrily.

"Oh my!" Exclaimed Asmo.

[The next morning in the human world]

You and Beel woke up, and you were both covered in sand. Your stomach rumbled in hunger. "I'll go find some food." Said Beel.

You stayed inside the cave and waited. You barely saw the morning sun since people come to the beach in the morning. It would have led to you devouring human souls. And just by your pointy teeth, people would mistake you for a monster. You looked into a cracked mirror and saw your pointy teeth. Next to it was a file. A rough surface...

[Time skip]

Beel ran back into the cave with a sea urchin. "There's too many people to do a lot of hunting so...!"

Beel paused as he saw what you did. You groaned as you filed down your sharp teeth to look like normal teeth. Once your teeth were rounded, you put the file down. "Now I won't look as fearsome." You said.

"Your teeth!" Gasped Beel.

"I kinda decided to get rid of the sharp teeth." You said.

"I can see that," said Beel, "but you really shouldn't do that to your teeth! They could have gotten damaged!"

"Maybe now I won't look like a monster in front of the humans!" You said.

"But you could still lose control and wind up devouring someone's soul!" He said.

"I've been trying to learn to control myself!" You said.

"(Y/n), I know not coming out of the cave is hard, but it's the only way to keep you safe. If Lucifer or Diavolo come here and find you, they'll take you away again." Said Beel, "And I don't want that to happen again."

You paused. He's really worried about you. You didn't want to disappoint him so you said, "I'm really sorry. I didn't think you cared so much."

He stooped to your level and gave you a hug. You hugged him back in response. A buzz came from Beel's D.D.D and he got a message from Belphie.

Belphie: I'm coming earlier than I thought. Stay where you are and do not go anywhere!
-End-

"Belphie's here already?!" Asked Beel, shocked.

"He said he'd be here in three days! He's earlier than I thought!" You said.

"Well he has come here quite a few times, so I wouldn't be surprised if he found quicker ways to get here!" Said Beel.

Oh yeah, he has gone to the human world a lot. "Guess we just have to stay here until he gets here." He added.

[Time skip]

After an hour, someone was at the entrance of the cave. "Belphie!" Cried Beel.

Belphie gave a warm smile to his twin, and he gave him a hug. Belphie saw you curled up at the far end of the cave. "How's she doing?" Asked Belphie.

"She's doing good. She almost damaged her teeth though." Said Beel.

"How?"

"She tried to make her fangs look like her normal teeth so she'd look less fearsome towards humans."

"Has her craving for human souls talk to her?"

"Yeah. So I only let her out once there are no humans on the beach. And that's after sunset."

"Poor (y/n)." Said Belphie, "Luckily, the wait for socialization is over."

"Why's that?" Asked Beel.

"I have a potential cure for her!"

"A cure?!" Gasped Beel.

"Yeah. I just need a few drops of your blood, Beel."

"Why do you need my blood?"

"Because an elixir made from the blood of seven demons and golden reversal syrup can turn her back into a human again."

"Will it work?"

"I saw that for better results, we should use the power of the demon king and his lineage, but I don't think Lord Diavolo would be much help to us. So the syrup is our only hope."

The twins walked to the back of the cave where you were sitting. You saw Belphie and you both hugged. "Why are you here?" You asked.

"Don't worry," said Belphie, "You'll be a human again soon!"

Beel still looked concerned. Belphie grabbed a blade buried in the sand and he said, "Beel, your blood."

Beel was silent and had a look of discomfort. "..."

"I know you dislike pain, but you gotta do it for (y/n)." Said Belphie.

Beel looked at you and said, "(y/n), can you hold my hand?"

You smiled. You laced your fingers into his and Belphie cut a small slit in Beel's finger, allowing Belphie to get a few drops. Belphie added some blood samples to a small gold vile and gave the vile a shake. After he shook it, he handed you the vile and said, "Down the hatch, (y/n)!"

Holding the gold vile, you looked at it nervously. "Will this really turn me back into a human?" You asked.

"Don't you trust me?" Asked Belphie.

If you drank it, you'll be human again? Still holding Beel's hand, you put the vile to your lips, only to hear a voice say, "Stop right where you are!"

You and the twins looked to the cave entrance and saw a figure there. "Lucifer!" Gasped Belphie.

[A/n: Stay tuned for part 4!]