Chapter 21: The Party

Start from the beginning

‘‘Um Doy_’’

‘‘What?’’ I made a face at him, why did he always cut me across when I tried to talk to him?

‘‘I need to ask you some_’’

‘‘Spit it out.’’ Now he was driving me nuts. Taking a deep breath I continued.

‘‘Can I skip a day tomo_’’

‘‘No’’

‘‘Pleas_’’

‘‘No’’

‘‘Pretty Plea_’’

‘’No!’’

‘‘Look I have a party, a very important one; I will do anything you say as lon_’’

‘‘On one condition’’ He said and I was shocked that he was agreeing on this.

‘‘Okay…’’ I waited for him to speak and the look on his face was giving me a bad feeling.

‘‘You have to accompany me on something.’’

‘‘Like what?’’

‘‘I need to sneak in principal’s office.’’ Now that threw me off guard. He was kidding right?

‘‘You are joking right?’’

‘‘Wrong.’’ He answered defiantly.

‘‘Yes or no, you have a minute to answer.’’

If he didn’t allow me to leave I won’t be able to go to Del’s party and that meant I was loosing a perfect opportunity to confess him and tell him I know he was Anonymous D.

‘‘Yes.’’ I answered pulling my self together. I would worry about this later.

I left the apartment deciding to leave this thing and think about the party.

When I got home the clock was striking 11. Mom was watching Grey’s Anatomy.

‘‘Allyson! Where the hell were you? I was worried sick!’’ Okay that meant dale had not opened his mouth yet.

‘‘I was with Dylan working on the new project.’’ Mom knew Dylan well and for her he was trust worthy so using him was a good excuse.

‘‘Oh, I thought you were…never mind go to your room there is a mail for you.’’