Chapter 1 : HellHole

Chapter 1: Hellhole

8 Years Later

''Are you nervous?''

 I and Carmen were sitting in Daniel's room skimming through his music magazines. Daniel's choice is so miss but I was used to this kind of stuff now. Because when I arrived at California 8 years ago, the only person I managed to befriend was Daniel and he introduced me to Carmen, both of them were in same school since nursery. Now after 8 freaking years, I managed to survive and we were about to start our freshmen year at Bakersfield High School.

''Just normal.''

 I muttered casually, I was not giving enough thought to high school I mean It wasn't that big was it? For me it was normal at least, I was not a dramatic person nor the one who loved to drag things, or make a mountain out of a mole hill.

''Dale is confident though, he thinks he will rock in high school.'' Daniel said in a normal voice. Another person would had been jealous of his brother was Daniel was something else. He was not into such stuff.

I could not help but snort. Of course Dale would be happy, he was already popular and being a skater earned it to him. That Mr. Preppy Pants! I wished that someday he would fall off his skateboard and loose his entire ego. But life is not that fair and my case was a special in injustice.

Dale and Daniel didn't looked alike, Dale was blonde with a straight handsome face and blue eyes that made him look hot just like a typical perfect Mr. Popular of school. While Daniel's  hair were black like mine, he had a cute face with black eyes. He looked cool and reserved in his own way. They were complete opposite, whereas Dale was a skater who loved playing around not only with it but with girls too, Daniel was obsessed with music and TV, he never dated anyone, and he never talked to girls except us.

As a student Dale was brighter and always got good grades, for Daniel studies were as useless as dating, he was a lazy person. It should have been other way round with the studies but yeah this was real life.

The last thing was their attire. Dale wore normal clothes while Daniel dressing sense was a bit expressive. He was always wearing tee's of his favorite bands, caps, chains and looked like a hipster but cool at same time.

''Daniel!'' Mrs. Cattermole's voice made us jump in surprise; she could be scary sometimes especially when she was mad at one of her sons. But I was one of her personal favorite and sometimes got favors form her in comparison to Dale and that was a benefit on my part.

Dale was extremely cautious in her presence and acted like an extremely obedient and good person. That was just a facade of course. Mrs Cattermole was a very sweet person, a total hippie despite her age. You would imagine her as a fat old lady but she was everything but that. Apparently she was divorced and nobody ever talked about it so I didn't knew much about their father.

''Yes?!" He shouted back with same amplitude.

''I thought it was your turn to do the dishes.''

''Crap!'' Daniel muttered and left the room without a word.

''I hate doing house chores and most of the time Del does them.'' Carmen muttered as I closed the magazine and put above the ridiculously large stack.

''Ally?''

''Yup.'' I asked popping the p.

''You should show a bit enthusiasm you know. Its high school and that means hot guys.'' I gave her a flat look while she was lost in her own dreams. I was excited but there was only one guy in my mind; her brother Delenie Miller. I never told her that because I knew she would flip after hearing that I had this huge crush on her elder brother.