Confession Part 1

Hani POV

I was thinking about Yura's connection with BTS until Yura said something.

"Hani, go get me water. I forgot to bring me a water bottle." Yura said.

I nodded and thought of this morning. I didn't bring mine either. I was taking care of Mark, Jackson, and Bambam.

"I did too. Jackson, Mark, Bambam, follow me." I said.

I grabbed my phone and we left the classroom. Aeji texted me during class. I should reply back.

"I'm sorry, Hani. I forgot to pack your water bottle." Bambam said. "My hunger got in the way."

"It's fine." I said.

We walked to the lunchroom. I bought everyone drinks and the boys carried them back to the classroom.

Once we arrived back, the air was awkward. It's hard to explain in words.

"I bought everyone a drink." I said and passed them out.

"Hani, could we talk?" Jungkook asked.

"N-Now?" I questioned.

"No. After school." Jungkook said.

"Okay." I said.

What does he need to talk to me about after school? I hope it's not awkward.

Jungkook POV

"No!" I shouted.

"Why?! Mark will steal her if you don't make a move!" Yura yelled.

"Sit down, you two. The other four members are still here." Jin hyung said.

I looked over to them. They looked dumbstruck. I would be too since...

"Anyway, Mark has feelings for Hani. Mark will ask Hani out. If he makes the first move, you are dead." Yura said.

"Still." I hesitated.

"Jungkook. Love is meant to be with the one you love. Right now, if Hani is stolen from you, you'll just be heartbroken." Namjoon hyung said.

"We aren't even dating so why say stolen?" I questioned.

"Jungkook, this might not help but Mark is planning on asking Hani out today. He hasn't had the chance to ask her if she has time after school." Jaebum said.

"Yah." Jinyoung said.

Why sell out your friend? I don't get them at all.

Silence filled the air. It was getting awkward too.

The door opened and in the Hani and the other three. Hani passed out the drinks.

"I bought everyone a drink." She said.

It's live or dead. Hani is my first love and I want her to be my first love forever. If I don't have her heart, then it's all useless.

"Hani, can we talk?" I asked.

"N-Now?" She shuttered.

"No. After school." I said.

"Okay." Hani answered.

I smiled. I thought she was going to reject me.

Mark POV

"Hani, can we talk?" Jungkook asked Hani.

I looked over to the two. Hani started to get tense.

"N-Now?" She shuttered.

"No. After school." Jungkook said.

"Okay." Hani replied before sitting down.

What's he planning? I wanted to ask Hani the same. I looked to Jaebum. He was eating but Jinyoung looked uncomfortable. I'll ask him later.

"Oh, the bell is going to ring soon. We should hurry to the music class." Yura said.

We all nodded and started packing our lunches. I looked over to the clock. Five minutes remaining.

"We'll be going first, guys." Hani said.

Yura pulled along the BTS guys with them and they left the classroom. I looked over to Jaebum.

"Did you tell him?" I questioned.

"I did. If you liked her that much, then you should have confessed earlier. Before Jungkook and his friends came." Jaebum said.

"Jaebum!" I yelled.

Hani POV

"Oh, I forgot my books." I said.

"We can share." Yura said.

"No. I'll go get them." I said.

"Go, I'll wait for you." Jungkook said.

I nodded and headed back. I jogged back slowly. I stopped as I heard Jaebum's voice.

"I did." Jaebum said. "If you liked her that much, then you should have confessed earlier. Before Jungkook and his friends came."

Jaebum, what are you talking about?

"Jaebum!" Mark yelled.

"Don't yell at me! Mark! I'm only telling the truth! I don't hold anything against Hani nor her BTS friends." Jaebum said.

"So?! You don't have the right to tell them!" Mark yelled.

Tell them? Tell who? What's going on? I slowly opened the door and they all looked at me.

"Hani." Mark said.

"Explain to me. What is going on?" I questioned.

Jungkook POV

I waited for three minutes. Usually it takes one, doesn't it? I mean, they're just books. At the point, we'll be late.

I started to jog back to the classroom.

"Explain to me. What is going on?" Hani questioned.

I walked in to stop them.

"Hani, we'll be late." I said.

"I don't care. Tell me. Tell them what? Tell who what?" Hani said.

"Hani, let's just go. You can ask them after school. I won't take long in talking." I said.

"Okay." Hani said.

She grabbed her books and we ran to the class. The bell already rang so we were already late.

"We're sorry. We won't be late again." Hani said.

We both bowed and went to our seats after the teacher just nodded. GOT7 arrived after a few seconds and sat down too.