Bad feeling

Taehyung POV

Hani left to the kitchen. Why is she making a phone call and not helping me? I could fail the grade.

"Hani! What's taking so long?! I need help!" I whined but also yelled.

"Just wait! I'm coming now!" Hani yelled back at me.

She walked back with a small table. Namjoon hyung set it out and we sat around it.

"Now, let's get started." Hani said sitting down.

I took out my things and we started work. After a while, I looked to the others. Hani was in the bathroom so I had time to chill. They all looked dead. Including Jung look I eat.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We're hungry." They all said.

I nodded. Footsteps approached as I went back to work.

"I'm going to order something. Want anything?" Hani asked.

"Anything!" They yelled out.

Hani nodded and went to her kitchen. The phone was there. She dialed a number and ordered Chinese food. Everyone was back to working until we heard the door bell. We stopped and looked at the door.

"Hani, aren't you going to answer the door?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Can't you answer for me? I'm still ordering." Hani said.

Jungkook and I got up. I opened the door while Jungkook greeted whoever was at the door.

"Oh, it's Mark." Jungkook said. "And friends?"

"Come in!" Hani called.

Mark and his friends walked in. The hyungs sat up straight and greeted them. I stared at Jungkook since he seemed tensed.

"Mark, what are you doing here? And with your friends too." Hani asked.

"I was near by." Mark answered.

"Sit down. I ordered some food so eat with us." Hani offered.

"Thank you, Hani." Mark said.

Mark POV

I looked around. It looks like they were study. Did they just study?

"What are you doing?" Hani asked.

"Nothing." I said.

I sat down on her couch next to JB. The seven transfer students were bored but working. But, my attention was on someone else. Jeon Jungkook.

"Yah, it's time. Give me your work." Hani said walking back.

They all groaned. I smirked since they all looked stupid. No one must be good at academics.

"Oh, Namjoonie, good work. All right. Nice job." Hani complemented.

Namjoonie? They're that close? Since when?

The door bell rang. We all looked over to the door and Hani opened it. She walked out then back in after two minutes. The pizza is here.

"Let's eat." Hani said.

We all followed her to the counter. Fourteen plates were set out. Two slices of pizza, different, were put on each plate.

I stood next to Hani. Jungkook was on the other side of her.

"Let's eat!" Jackson yelled.

Hani wasn't eating. I took this chance.

"Hani, open up." I said holding a ripped pizza piece.

"Mark, you should eat." Hani said rejecting me.

"Hani, I'll eat if you eat." I said.

"Okay." Hani replied opened her mouth.

I fed her the piece. I felt quite satisfied too. I ate part of my pizza and then fed Hani another piece. Feeling jealous, Jungkook?

Jungkook POV

"Hani, open up." Mark said.

"Mark, you should eat." Hani rejected him.

I giggled. His plan is to make me jealous. I've known Hani for a long time. She won't be fed by someone else.

"I'll eat if you eat." Mark said.

"Okay." Hani replied.

I looked over to her. She's letting him fed her. When I asked, she never let me. How come...?

I felt jealous. His eyes told me, 'Feeling jealous, Jungkook?' I should keep calm though.

"Hani, what are we going to do after we eat?" He was short but not shorter than Jimin hyung. His hair was black but had pink highlights in the front. Not covering all of his hair.

"I don't know." Hani said. "I didn't know you guys were coming so I was thinking of continuing to study with those seven guys."

"Hm? Mark said you knew. Mark, did you lie?" The male was taller than all of us but Jin hyung. Maybe?

"I did! I texted Hani." Mark said.

"A text? I didn't check my phone then." Hani said.

"Hani, let's play. I don't want to study anymore." Taehyung hyung whined.

"Me too!" Hoseok hyung said.

"Okay. There's something I've wanted to test." Hani said looking up.

"What?" I questioned.