Work Time

A/N: Now, I'm updating four days earlier than the actual update date. Please enjoy this chapter since I don't know when I will be able to update again. The chapter might be a little confusing since I'm stupid. I'll edit it after I've written enough of my other stories. An author's note will come out tomorrow morning to later tonight.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

No one POV

Hani woke up early the next day. She showered and she blow dried it. Then braided it to the side.

She grabbed her bag and then headed out the door. And to her surprise, Jungkook was waiting outside her door.

"Hani." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Hani asked. "Why are you up so early?"

"I should be asking you that but JB told me. You will be working all day." Jungkook said.

"Ah, really?" Hani giggled.

"So, from now, I'll walk you to school, eat lunch with you, and walked you home from school." Jungkook said.

"Ah, lunch is a no today." Hani said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll be have a one on one talk with Mark." Hani said. "Don't worry. I'll send him out before lunch ends."

Jungkook nodded and the two arrived at school. Hani waved bye as she walked another direction. Different from Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed as he set his bag down on his desk. He turned to the side where Hani's desk is. He touched the top and then looked inside her desk.

Textbooks and papers filled her desk. Most of them are notes.

"I'll take some notes for Hani since she won't be in class." Jungkook said organizing the papers back inside her desk.

Hani set down her bag and then took out three phones. One was hers and the other two are her parents. It's their personal phones which they don't take to work.

She took out her schedule and posted it on the wall beside her. Then she checked her alarms that were set up.

Call the first half of the idols. Have lunch with Mark. Pick up papers from Mark during fifth period and then go back to work calling the other half of the idols. Then check on the food venders to see how much they want the school to pay.

Have another sign up sheet set up for those who can cook and sell some for the school. Then it's the end of the school day and she'll walk home with Jungkook.

The bell rang and classes started. Hani was busy with calling the idols for two hours straight since some of them wouldn't pick up. There was also the reason of them not picking up their phones since it's their personal numbers.

"Hello, this is IU's manager."

"Hello, I'm calling from OOO High. Are you still on schedule with next weeks festival here?"

"She is. We'll be there."

"Thank you."

She put down one phone and picked up another. "Hello, I am calling from OOO High. I was checking in to make sure Block B is still in schedule with our festival."

"They are. We'll be there on time. It's during your school day, right?"

"Yes."

"We'll be there." .

"Thank you."

Hani put down the phone and then picked up another one. She dialed in another number. Hani held two phones on both her ears.