Winner is? Part 1

Jungkook POV

"We should have prizes!" Yura said.

"What prizes?" Mark questioned.

"Like, date with Hani or have Hani kiss your cheek or you can kiss Hani. Something like that." Yura explained.

Kiss Hani?! What is Yura thinking? But, if Mark wins, I can't let him kiss her. I'll win even if it hurts me.

"Yura!" Hani smacked her.

Yura smiled and we did a nonsense test. Jimin hyung was up from our team and Jackson from Mark's team.

We started cheering as Jimin hyung is the best dancer in our group. Hoseok hyung is too though. A random song was chosen. We all started to cheering as they dance. Luckily, Jackson missed a few. Jimin hyung did the same but made it up with perfects.

"Winner is Jimin!" Yura yelled out.

"Woo!" Jimin hyung shouted.

"Now, next is..." Yura said. "Namjoon and JB!"

The two stepped up. We are going to lose. Namjoonie hyung can't dance at all. If he manages to win, I'll be a serve him for a month.

The song ended and JB won. It was impossible. Namjoonie hyung kept doing random stuff. It was... no comment.

Suga hyung lost too the next round against Jinyoung. Then Hoseok hyung won the next round. The score was two to two. A tie.

Yura made eye contact with me. Then she turned her eyes to Mark then back. I'll be going against Mark. I can't lose then.

"Now! Last round. Mark vs Jungkook!" Yura yelled. "The fight for Hani!"

"Yah!" Hani said flustered.

Yura smiled and chose 'Beauty and The Beast' by Justin Bieber. I will not lose. This is all for Hani.

Hani POV

Yura watched intensely at the two. It looks like she likes them better than I do. It's as if Mark and Jungkook want Yura's attention.

"Good job! Get going!" Yura shouted.

I giggled a little. She shouted at Jungkook but no one noticed. I looked up at Jungkook though. He's changed. A lot too.

"Wow!" Everyone shouted.

I got out of my trance and looked at the score. They were tied.

"Cool." I said.

"How will the winning team be decided?" Bambam asked.

"It's a tie right now. So, we'll have a group performance. Hani will choose the winning team. As well as I since it would be unfair." Yura said.

They all nodded and split up. Yura directed them to my parents room. I took them into the guest room.

"Good luck." I said.

They nodded and I left the room. I went to check on my phone after. Aeji could have called me or texted me. But, if only I knew where I put it, then I would know. Me and my bad memory.

"Hani! Your phone!" Mark yelled.

"Okay." I said rushing.

I grabbed my phone then left the room without looking at them for a second. Aeji texted me!

I texted her back and we continued to it. Yura called out to the two teams. That's when I had to stop. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Now, it's time. We've given you an hour. Now, let's see the winner." Yura said.

GOT7 went first since the won in rock-paper-scissors. They straightened out then themselves and started dance. There was music added with it.