The Call

Yura POV

"Hello?"

"Ah, hello? Is this Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes. Who are you?"

"I'm Kim Yura. I'm Lee Hani's friend."

"Hani? How is she doing?"

"She's doing fine. Could I ask you a question?"

"Yes. Go ahead."

"Do you like Hani?"

"Yes."

"Not as a friend but as a woman herself."

"I love Hani."

"Then, do you mind if you move here?"

"Yes? Why? It's not like Hani will be happy to see me."

"No. She will be."

"I'll try."

"Thank you."

The line cut off. I wonder if Hani will be happy. Hani, she barely smiles.

"Yura! Hani's here!" Mom yelled.

"Coming!" I ran down and hugged her.

"Yura." Hani said.

"Hani, tell me more about Jungkook." I said.

"Okay." Hani answered.

I jumped and we went up to me room.

"When I first met Jungkook, it was on the bus. We went to the same junior high." Hani said.

How sweet. They met on the bus. The two must live in different neighborhoods.

"When I looked at him, he was always talking to his friends with a smile." Hani continued. "Because of that, I could help but smile. You can't help it. He's just like a smile magnet."

A smile magnet? I really want to meet him. I've seen pictures but it's difficult to tell.

"Hani, what if he moved here?" I asked.

"I would be happy. I mean, if we were in the same classes." Hani said. "But that's impossible."

I started to smile. She'll be in for a big surprise then. Tomorrow, if he does arrive, I'll ask the counsellor to have his classes be the same as Hani's.

"Hani! It's almost dark! Do you want to stay over?!" Mom yelled.

"Ah, I can't. See you tomorrow." Hani said.

I nodded and walked her to the door. I waved bye as she walked down the road. When she was out of site, I locked the door. Jungkook, who are you?

Jungkook POV

"Let's go." Namjoon hyung said.

"But, hyung, isn't it bad enough that we left our parents? Moving to Seoul is just a bit..." I said.

"Yah, I was born and raised there before coming here. Trust me. Just tell your parents you got enrolled in a school there." Namjoon hyung said.

"I'm going. My parents don't care as long as I get an education." Yoongi hyung said.

"Me too. It's my first time going. I want to go." Taehyung hyung said.

"Me too. Me too. Seoul is like a really cool place." Hoseok hyung said.

"Don't be so afraid Jungkook. It's for Hani, isn't it?" Jimin hyung said.

I nodded. It was true though. Hani moved and I regret not telling her how I feel. Plus, if I knew she was going to move, I would have taken a picture with her. I'm glad her friend called. I also heard her say 'He's my type.' She must have talked about Jimin hyung.

"Okay. I'll go." I answered.

"That's our golden one." Jim hyung said.

"Hyung, when did you get back?" Taehyung hyung asked.

"Just now. What are we talking about?" Jin hyung asked.

"We're going to Seoul." Namjoon hyung said.

Jin hyung nodded but also agreed. We headed off the airport after our decision. Where will we stay though?

"Hyung, where will we stay though?" I asked.

"For now, my place. My parents are gone. We can only stay there a couple of days though." Namjoon hyung said.

We nodded as we put our luggage through for loading. Then we quickly bought our tickets for the plane ride. We ate some food afterwords. We headed to waiting area after that.

"Call Hani's friend." Jimin hyung said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I want to ask her something." Jimin hyung said.

I nodded and dialed her numbered. It rang a few times. Then she answered.

"Hello? Jungkook?"

"Hello. I'm Jimin. Jungkook's friend. Are you picking us up from the airport?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Oh, Jungkook didn't tell us so I was confused."

"Then, see you later."

"Bye."

He handed me back the phone and then sat back down. The line was dead. I looked at pictures I took of Hani while she sleeping on the bus in the mornings. She looks so peaceful. I've never really seen her talk so much. Her smile rarely shows too.

"Jungkook, it's time." Jin hyung said.

I nodded and we started boarding. Only a few hours until I get to see Hani again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I can't tell if this is longer or if the first chapter is longer. Well, they're both short to me. It's the second chapter. Please continue to read this. I really hope you do. Thank you.